Tropical Storm: Isaias Impact

I lost power a 1/2 dozen times but only momentarily. I found a couple of live cams to watch the waves. The water was rowdy, there were a few people out walking, I hope DVB doesn't lose more beach. The screen on my lanai appears to have pulled away in the corner of one section. I was planning on having it replaced in October anyway. I will be happy if that's it for the season.

Reactions: cm8

That’s a relief! We are gearing up for more flooding tomorrow. I’m hoping we don’t get hit too bad 😬

I’m in Connecticut, and we got hit bad. We are in a state of emergency and on our 3rd day without power or landline. Many lost their homes and vehicles. No sign of things returning to normal for the foreseeable future.

I’m in Connecticut, and we got hit bad. We are in a state of emergency and on our 3rd day without power or landline. Many lost their homes and vehicles. No sign of things returning to normal for the foreseeable future.
So sorry to hear that. I need to check in on my Florida neighbors, they live in Plymouth, MA. I'm sure they were happy they were up north when Isaias was flirting with our FL neighborhood, only for it to get uglier as it made it's way all the way up there. As if Covid isn't bad enough, I hope you get your power back soon and your area gets the help it needs to recover.

So sorry to hear that. I need to check in on my Florida neighbors, they live in Plymouth, MA. I'm sure they were happy they were up north when Isaias was flirting with our FL neighborhood, only for it to get uglier as it made it's way all the way up there. As if Covid isn't bad enough, I hope you get your power back soon and your area gets the help it needs to recover.
Thanks so much. The governor called in the National Guard. UI and Eversource weren’t making much headway until they got involved. We are hoping that sometime this weekend we will have our power back.

Thanks so much. The governor called in the National Guard. UI and Eversource weren’t making much headway until they got involved. We are hoping that sometime this weekend we will have our power back.
Oh my gosh! I hope you all are in a safe area and doing as well as you can be. Being without power sucks. Hope you all are made whole again . Hang in there.

Summer 2018 Glad you have your power back.
Another storm coming thru Md/Delaware/Pa/NJ which is spawning tornadoes again with heavy rain This after 6" Tuesday and 1" Yesterday. Ground is saturated. Stay safe everyone experiencing these storms.

Summer 2018 Glad you have your power back.
Another storm coming thru Md/Delaware/Pa/NJ which is spawning tornadoes again with heavy rain This after 6" Tuesday and 1" Yesterday. Ground is saturated. Stay safe everyone experiencing these storms.
Thanks! So sorry to hear that bad weather is coming through again. Stay safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!