Trouble in paradise Day 2 of 4

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Day 1 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069310

Day 3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069757

Day 4 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2070444

I couldn't sleep well I didnt know if it was the excitement or the kids running up and down the hall way lol but i was awake at 7.45 and Dave he was still fast asleep. So I got up to have alook at out side and its not a DisneyLand hotel view but its not too shabby

100_2007.jpg

So after having gaze out side and watching a few people rush about leaving the hotel I went and got ready for the day. We had breakfast at 10 and this was a circus Oh my god it was so busy people pushing and shoving for any thing they could. One girl was at the juice would fill up her glass drink it fill it up drink it fill it drink it i was shocked any one would do this lol

We went back to the room to grab the camera and half board vouchers. We walked to the village and booked buffalo bills for 9.30 I was so excited and i have always wanted to do this and just never have. We then went back through the shops and what a difference when the park is open it was so nice there was only about another 10 people in the shops when we went so much easier.

Disney Studios first this morning I really like it here I love how much it has changed so much in such a small time.
100_2013.jpg

We walked straight to crush and it was an hour I was so disapointed so we walked back round to tower of terror this was also 20 mins we got in the que but it just wasnt moving and i just wasnt in the mood to wait about so to daves delight we came back out he hates the big scary rides. We went on Armagedon and all I have to say is what a waste of park space i really thought it was no good the only thing good was the fire it was warming but the rest :sad2:

100_2168.jpg

View whilst we were queing for Armagedon
100_2014.jpg

Another walk round and crush was now only 45 mins and we went for it I am so glad we did we only qued for about 25 - 30 mins and i loved it i wish it was more covered by the bubble tunnel though.

100_2062.jpg

100_2009.jpg

Dave wanted to watch Light Motor Action at 12.30 so we wandered over at 12 this show was AMAZING i couldnt believe how good it was I didnt expect them to be able to do so much and for so much to be in the show I was really worried about sitting out side in the cold that I wouldnt be able to enjoy it but i still wasnt cold :goodvibes

100_2170.jpg

100_2015.jpg

100_2054.jpg

100_2062.jpg

I drive a corsa so i think i have a soft spot for this as well lol

100_2041.jpg

After the show we went and shared a chicken nugget meal in the studio 1 (i am not sure of the name) but there is always birds flying about in there when i have been not too good willl remember this for next time lol

On our way in to disney park we could hear the parade so we tried to avoid and it and went up the arcade coming out to where else but the toy story float lol so and it was stopped so i took a few pictures.

100_2073.jpg

100_2072.jpg

We walked to Woodys round up where dave got to have his Picture with stinky pete (daves nick name is stink pete lol)

I was surprised Mickeys winter wonderland was on so I couldnt miss it we were the first in and sat right in the middle about the 4th row brilliant view and how magical it is.

100_2102.jpg

100_2105.jpg

100_2141.jpg

All that excitement we walked back to the hotel as we were walking back it strated to spit so we got in just at the right time.

Ready and back out to buffalo bills I was so excited about tonight and when we got there OH MY GOD there was 12 schools there all very loud I hated waited in the bar area with them all pushing about shouting I know they are only having a good time but I find it quiet hard work when they are shouting and its the language they use

But when we were in we were no where near them and we had the best night ever I loved it here and will make sure i go every trip now Dave enjoyed the free beer. Our mascot was really good fun and really got our area going I dont think the upgrade was worth it all they seemed to get more then use was a fruit juice and nachos their view was no better then ours

I dont have many pictures as we were having such a good night.

100_2148.jpg

We walked back to our hotel and no wonder we couldnt book to stay in the cheyenne All the schools were staying there.

So another good day and I have to recomend every one to the Buffal bills if you have half board premium deffintly go it so worth the money.

Fabulous second day, I love Buffalo Bills as well, we didn't go last year as we had seen it twice previously, I think it will be on our things to do this time though.

Yay! Excellent day! :)

We watched the 12.15 Mickey show that day.....so close!!!! Lol.

Wish I'd have booked BB's now!

Yay! Excellent day! :)

We watched the 12.15 Mickey show that day.....so close!!!! Lol.

Wish I'd have booked BB's now!

Lol i was trying to work out what day you watched it

I loved it we didnt watch it till 4.45 i think

and YES deffintly do buffalo bills

Great report, thanks. :thumbsup2 What a shock for people who were staying at the Cheyenne to find hundreds of schoolkids there. :scared1:

Glad you loved BBWWs too. To me, it is THE best thing in all of DLP. Nearly 20 visits to the show and I am still not bored of it!

Glad you loved BBWWs too. To me, it is THE best thing in all of DLP. Nearly 20 visits to the show and I am still not bored of it!

lol 20 visits you must have alot of hats
i love it how they really got the crowd going and kept you all involved

awwww that is very genorus of you how very sweet

ours where flattened when we packed them

Another great day:)

Great report, thanks. :thumbsup2 What a shock for people who were staying at the Cheyenne to find hundreds of schoolkids there. :scared1:

When I went with the school we stayed at the Cheyenne, I think its the best one for schools as of the bed formation. You can get 3 to a room meaning less rooms need to be booked. There were other schools staying there at the same time too.

Great second day...I love Buffallo Bills...can't wait until Kacee is old enough to appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter