Trouble in paradise Day 5 of 4 LOL

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Day 1 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069310

Day 2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069695

Day 3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069757

Day 4 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2070444

So I just relised I hadnt posted our surprise day LOL

We got up really late today not having to worry about breakfast. We were out of the room by 11.10 Had to make sure we had our moneys worth LOL

and because it was raining cats and dogs outside it was soooooooo Heavy. All I could think was GREAT!!!

So we took our bags over for the second day and went nd sat inside the Lobby for a while because it wa still rainning so hard. Whilst in there I went over to try and find the woman that served us from the night before but she had no name badge on :furious:

I couldnt wait about in here any longer so we statred to walk to the village it had stopped raining and we decided to walk over to new port bay as we hadnt yet on our trip and it just so nice as we were walking away from it yes you guessed it the heavens opened and oh my god was it windy we were soaked through and cold on our front halfs and way where it had hit us.

Luckily it was pay day for me so I managed to get some money out. (I forgot to mention the night when we had to get money out to pay for the room we walked past cafe mickey about 10.30 and oh my god it looked awsome in there goofy was up on the table dancing and every one was jumping up and down in there. There was only about 20-25 people in there but they looked liked they were having a brilliant time we will deffintly be going there if we go again)

We decided not to go in to the park as it was 12 o'clock and we were leaving at 6 AGAIN and it was just too wet. So we went to Annetts for some lunch. We were in here for ages lol our server must of thought we were using i as a doss house lol I think it was nearly 3 hours we were in there for but we tipped well as it was soooo good in there again and this time we got a frissbee :)

We had a slow look through all the shops and said another good bye to disney it had finally stopped raining now and it was quiet nice very windy still. We still had a few hours so we went to Sequoia Lodge and played cards and had a drink each which we managed to make them last till 5.30 lol

We got our bags and changed out of our wet stuff and went out side to catch the earlier bus as we were walking out about 30 people ran in grabbing each other what was going on we looked out side
GOSH was it windy it was blowing every where the bins where flying around in the air every ones ponchos were over their heads it only lasted 5 mins but i have never seen anything like it and ive been to Orlando in the hurricane season lol

A earlier bus pulled up and it was soo busy alot of people must go home on a friday the family of 7 in front of us didnt make it on the bus but had paid so some one from disney express said they would send another coach so me and Dave and this family of 7 get on this is nice not be crammed in well it wouldnt last long.

We pulled up to Sequioa Lodge "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 4 I AM GOING TO MISS MY FLIGHT" our buss driver spoke no english literally not a word the bus filled up and every single family was soooo angry at him going apsolute **** at him.

Ok disney should have sent more bus if they know that it filled up on first stop they should send another but if it was pushing it that i had 40 mins till my flight check in closed i wouldnt leave it that late i dont now about you but that is too much of a gamble or i would have gone in and said something at reception to send another bus or something.

We stopped at new port bay and the whole coached was huffing and one man said alot of french to the driver and i dont know what was said but he was not happy. So in a rush any way we stop and 3 security guards get on to wait for it

check our seatbelts we are this late and he wants to check we all had our seatbelts on ok safety and everything but people were going to miss their flights

any way we got to the airport and every one ran from the bus literally

we calmly walked as we still had 2 hours till our flight lol now we were here on the right day it was delayed 20 mins which turned out to be more like 40 but who cares we sat right at the front and before we knew it we had landed back home bags collected in the car and back home we are........

..........FINALLY

Just a little update

I have sent my complaint by email to disney and have had the email where they have received it how long does it normally take for them to send another reply?

Just read all your trippies and oh my god what a state that room was in!!!!! :sad2: they have responded pretty quick to my complaints in the past, although they do investigate each one separatly so it may take them some time to gather "evidence" - although i am sure the photos will speak for themselves! hope you get a resolve that you deserve and hope that it hasnt stopped you going back. we had a bad trip to the SL in 2006 and to make up for it the next trip we were put in an amazing room and it didnt erase the bad trip but it was very special. let us know how you get on with the complaint. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter