trouble making signature link

Dis5150

DIS Veteran
I thought I followed all the directions correctly but when you click on the link in my signature to my training journal it goes nowhere? Can someone help me please?

ETA: I changed it back to just the link so people could at least get to it while I try and figure it out. I had highlighted it in the link box and changed the link to the wording, like the directions say to do? Just didn't work for me...

Last edited:
The way you have the link in your signature is correct. We don't want text that links to a url address like this: Link

Please refer to https://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm/

10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You are welcome to link to your web site on our boards provided that a) you are not promoting a commercial service or for-profit venture and b) you don't post primarily to promote your site. Before posting a link to another site, we ask that you please first check to see if the same information is available on www.wdwinfo.com.

Links in your signature to other websites must be in plain text, as in this example: (www.myexample.com). Any bolding or embellishment will be considered advertising, and is not permitted. For more information on advertising in the signature area click here.

The way you have the link in your signature is correct. We don't want text that links to a url address like this: Link

Please refer to https://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm/

10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You are welcome to link to your web site on our boards provided that a) you are not promoting a commercial service or for-profit venture and b) you don't post primarily to promote your site. Before posting a link to another site, we ask that you please first check to see if the same information is available on www.wdwinfo.com.

Links in your signature to other websites must be in plain text, as in this example: (www.myexample.com). Any bolding or embellishment will be considered advertising, and is not permitted. For more information on advertising in the signature area click here.
I was just wanting to put the title of my training report as the link.

ETA: Never mind - I figured it out. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts