Trouble with ticker...please help!

DisneyDeb83

Mouseketeer
I am trying to set up a ticker for my September trip. I was able to get to the site, picked everything I wanted and added the text. I had trouble copying and pasting the link on my iPad, so I entered it manually. Now, I see something on my signature, but can't figure out what I did wrong. As you can see, I am technologically challenged. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am trying to set up a ticker for my September trip. I was able to get to the site, picked everything I wanted and added the text. I had trouble copying and pasting the link on my iPad, so I entered it manually. Now, I see something on my signature, but can't figure out what I did wrong. As you can see, I am technologically challenged. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
All I can tell you is - when you've completed your ticker on the ticker-making site, copy the IMG code in it's entirety ([ IMG ] to [ IMG ] (no spaces, though). Then paste that code into the signature window when you go to "edit signature" Be sure to click "save changes" at the bottom of the page there when done.

As you can see, I finally figured it out!!! Now I just need to get an image and figure how to get it by my name! Thanks!

As you can see, I finally figured it out!!! Now I just need to get an image and figure how to get it by my name! Thanks!
Much like putting the ticker in your signature, an avatar picture must be hosted with an image code inserted on the "edit avatar" page.

Posting photos, on the other hand, directly into posts, you can drag & drop, or copy & paste them directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!