True or sick hoax?? 16 killed in Universal today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougandBeth

Mouseketeer
There are posts all over facebook saying that 16 people died on a roller coaster in Universal and 8 more are in critical condition. Is this some sort of sick hoax because there is nothing on the internet.

I hope it's a hoax and they catch the person starting this sick rumor

That sounds like a hoax to me. Why would 16 people die on a roller coaster???? I'm not buying that.;) :P

Sounds like a hoax cause it would have been plastered all over the news and I haven't read or heard anything about it

I live in florida and if that happened I would think it would be a breaking news report. I really hope it's a hoax.

Its not true....none of my sources are indicating anything about it.

It would have been international news by now

There are posts all over facebook saying that 16 people died on a roller coaster in Universal and 8 more are in critical condition. Is this some sort of sick hoax because there is nothing on the internet.

I hope it's a hoax and they catch the person starting this sick rumor

I read the exact same post on Facebook this morning and my hubby read it on twitter. Thankfully, I could not find anything on the internet or news. What a sick & scary rumor! Ugh

Someone must have been watching the remake of "House on Haunted Hill" . . .
The opening scene features a staged "mishap" which occurs on the Hulk meant to intimidate riders in line.

Since this has pretty much been proven to be a hoax, this thead has no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter