Trustworthy Pin Sellers

Well girl,
as usual..we agree..to disagree.:lmao::flower3:
I just want everything I buy to be really clear.
and..if there are no clear pics..
of what you are supposed to get...
you are buying..
a pig in a poke..
and..paypal..will not guarantee it...
as..it is not clear.
So..you are probably right..
and they are probably wonderful..
but,..
I want what I buy..and what I spend..to be clearly seen and spelled out.
Stay magical, pix...:wizard:

I just state what I know from my own experience with a seller, whether they are good or bad. That's all I know, I don't make generalized assumptions based on their websites or what they have listed. I probably wouldn't have used them ever except they came highly recommended on other pin boards, boards where that's all we discuss. :) IME mousepinsonline has perfectly legit pins at a great price. :) I understand what you are saying, but you don't know because you haven't used them, I DO know because I have used them.
Of course you are entitled to your own thoughts but since I've actually purchased from them I know what my experience was with them and I don't hesitate to say I had no issues. I know you don't it mean it negatively but when you disagree with me saying they are fine after I've had personal experience with them by saying everything they have is fake it makes me feel like you're calling ME out. Again I know it's not meant that way but it seems like you tend to disagree with a lot of my thoughts on who's selling good stuff out there and I am not uneducated on pin trading or buying. Granted it's been a while since I've purchased pins for trading but I still know what I'm talking about. :) :hug:

After re-reading the previous posts, I see that ProPins are tradable. I still would like to know what they are. :confused3

ProPins are licensed Disney pins. So are Bertoni & Sedesma (as much as I hate Sedesma's cheapo pins..and yes I have some). They are Disney pins but not as nice as the ones Disney has in the parks, they look a little different and have a smooth surface not a slightly bumpy one like "normal" Disney pins. Go to pinpics.com, use the search function, type in propins, you will see what I'm talking about. Or just go to mousepinsonline.com, you can see them there as well. :)

Anyone done business with koolstuff2005 on ebay? They are a top-seller and I read the feedbacks (negative and neutral), but wanted a disers opinion. TIA!

Anyone done business with koolstuff2005 on ebay? They are a top-seller and I read the feedbacks (negative and neutral), but wanted a disers opinion. TIA!

I haven't ordered from them, so can't say for sure, but I do find it highly suspicious that they list at least one of their pins over and over and over again... either there is some mistake, or they have a plethora of the same pin and how one would obtain that many of the exact same pin is perhaps questionable.
I'm pretty sure that one of the pics I looked at for a listed pin is a pic straight from pin pics...so not an actual picture of the individual pin you would be receiving. There are several red flags for me as I look through the store. I'd keep on searching.

I bought from them before..
everything was fine..
and..I like the fact..they they did not rip me off..
as so many sellers do..
on combined shipping of multiple pins...
granted..I buy a lot of pins for my collection..
not cheap traders....
but..most sellers rob you of 50 cents extra per pin..
and that is outrageous..when you are buying 30 pins..
and they charge you 18 bucks...
for a 12 ounce first class package.:lmao:

I've been doing a lot of reading and no posting over the last few months as we plan our first trip. This pin thing is new to me but sounds fun so I appreciate all the advice--from those who have actually worked with these "suppliers."
All the "..." are killing me!! Or maybe it's my neighbor skateboarding at 10:15 at night that's pushing me over the edge.

surprised to see sleepys emporium listed as a good seller--MANY scrappers sold by this person.

Sellers to avoid in my opinion, wdwmagic1928, pspickupservices, rwc.inc

these are the 3 that are off the top of my head that I can remember without even looking because they were such bad experiences

Great thread!

the easiest rule of thumb..is to avoid any seller charging less than 1.50 per pin in a lot.
if they are that cheap..they are fake.
no matter what the feedback is...
as most have no idea what a scrapper is anyhow.
and..I have noticed a lot of scrapper deals..now have gone to about 1.00 a pin cause they put em on fake cards..
still fakes.

This is a great thread. Thank you for investing the time. I'm starting to do the same thing - really try to learn about pins and how to spot scrappers.

Last year (December 2017) we found that trading with CM has really taken a turn for the worst. By this I don't mean the CM - they are great - but the pin selection is brutal. I kind of know what to look for to determine if it's a scrapper and mostly all trader pins were crappy.

I also noticed that they are not wearing any pins that are in mystery boxes. Those are the ones we need to trade!!! We buy boxes and want to trade our doubles out for authentic ones. It was very disappointing.

So I think I am going to keep my good doubles for now. Any ideas where I can go to trade legit doubles for real mystery pack pins?

I saw this thread and thought that maybe someone could help me. My father was a fanatic Disney pin collector. I know that all of his pins were purchased at the parks, as he went several times a year. Plus he has a lot of framed pin sets. My father passed away last year and my mother is trying to sell the pins. Can anyone recommend how/where to go about selling his collection? Any advise would be welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter