Trying not to freak...

StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
My dad has really bad lungs and got bronchitis which was dangerously close to pneumonia. He just started getting better and now my mom has it. Her blood pressure is going way up like it usually does when shes sick. Now I'm just sitting here listening for her to start throwing up. Once that happens it's just a matter of time until we are taking her to the E.R. I'm so tired of living every day waiting for something bad to happen to them. I just want to cry and hide.

My dad has really bad lungs and got bronchitis which was dangerously close to pneumonia. He just started getting better and now my mom has it. Her blood pressure is going way up like it usually does when shes sick. Now I'm just sitting here listening for her to start throwing up. Once that happens it's just a matter of time until we are taking her to the E.R. I'm so tired of living every day waiting for something bad to happen to them. I just want to cry and hide.

:hug: That sounds like a really tough spot to be in.

I hope for everyone's sake she does not throw up, so no need for the ER. My mother is the exact same way, so I know where you are coming from. I don't live with her anymore, but still get extremely worried when she sick, and drive right over.

Try and open a window if you can? Lie with her, perhaps you can rest more.

We are sitting in the emergency room right now. Her b.p. wouldnt come down with the medication she had at home. I know most people hate hospitals, but it makes me feel better having her here with professionals.

We are sitting in the emergency room right now. Her b.p. wouldnt come down with the medication she had at home. I know most people hate hospitals, but it makes me feel better having her here with professionals.

I am sorry your mum is unwell, trying to decide when to go to hospital is horrible.

Hope things improve soon, sending you all a big :grouphug:

Quasar

You are right. Definitely at the right place sending you positive thoughts and hugs:hug:

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. Mom was released that night, after she got some medications via I.V. Both her and my father are doing better and they both went back to their primary dr. and got different medications for the bronchitis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter