Trying to cope

amanda_stacy

Earning My Ears
On June 27th i had to say goodbye to my grandmother, the women who raised me. I was her power of attorney and lived in a critical care waiting room for 2 months watching her suffer. She was the last of my family other then my husband and two girls who are all i have left in this world. I am devastated. She was buried on her 80th birthday my husband couldnt get of work so i and my children did everything alone , we even had to go into town to pick her burial dress i wanted to crumble.
The hardest part was my 6 year old truning to me and so sure of herself saying i know what mama we can get tinkerbell to give granny some pixi dust and then she will be ok. It broke my heart to tell her no .
I just cant seem to stop crying i needed to talk about it somwhere .

I am so sorry. Sending a hug:hug: and saying prayers for your family.

It does sometimes help to cry. I lost my dad 9 years ago & felt lost too. Just had DH & DS& DD left. Missing him and remembering hurt but the memories get easier as time passed. You are in my prayers.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss :hug: The road is not easy, that is for sure, but it is possible. Take one day at a time. Come here for some support at any time :flower3:

I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a little over two months ago and know how lost someone can feel. I, too needed so find someone to share my feelings with and came here. We are here to listen... Sending warm thoughts your way. :hug:

Thank you snoopy babe, mommasita, and acomasdiaz. Its nice to have a place to vent. I am having trouble going from caregiver to nothing and i cant keep myself busy enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter