Trying to redeem rewards, is site down?

EEsloveDis

Mouseketeer
We leave for Disney World tomorrow. I logged onto my account and can see my reward amount but when I click the redeem rewards I get an "Apache Tomcat/6.0.29-Error report. Is this just me (should I try another device) or is the system down? I've left a message with Chase but I'm starting to panic.

You can pick up Redemption Cards at Guest Relations at WDW and then call Chase to have the reward dollars transferred to the card.
Pick up at Disney Theme Parks
Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the Guest Relations locations listed below. Present a photo ID and your Disney Visa Card.

Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Theme Park
  • Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations Window
  • Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios® Guest Relations
  • Epcot® Guest Relations
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney® at Walt Disney World® Resort
  • Downtown Disney® Marketplace Guest Relations
  • Downtown Disney® West Side Guest Relations
Disneyland® Resort
  • Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, inside Chamber of Commerce
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, Guest Relations window at the entrance to the Park

Thanks. I was able to log in from a different device and transfer my rewards dollars. Whew.

You can pick up Redemption Cards at Guest Relations at WDW and then call Chase to have the reward dollars transferred to the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter