Tuesday May 7th - Weird Park hours

wowzadisney

Earning My Ears
hey guys,

our first day is May 7th and for some reason i see that disneyland closes at 5 pm according to "wdwinfo" are they reliable? it says "official on their page but on disneyland page the hours are not up yet ( only up to the 6th) we arrive that day and our plane lands at 11 am so i was hoping to get a full day in at disneyland as arrival day magic.

do they know something but disney just hasnt posted it yet?

thanks

I don't know, but those hours are interesting. They have DCA open until 11pm, which is an hour later than the other days around that time. And they also have DL opening at 7am, meaning MM would be at 6am, which is something you don't see every day!

The only disheartening thing is it still says the castle is under refurb on that day :(

Can't win every battle I guess

The only disheartening thing is it still says the castle is under refurb on that day :(

Can't win every battle I guess

The castle has been under refurbishment since the start of the year. It is getting a new roof. It is behind a very elaborate wall and painted scrim.

wdwinfo.com uses a template from a past year to help guesstimate the hours for future months. It looks like they were using 2011, when DL closed early for a special event that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter