Turtles

nancyjo1998

DIS Veteran
I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Aulani! Thinking June or July 2018. Where is the best place to snorkel with Turtles? This is my number 1 must do:cutie:

Personally I say if it's your number one, book an excursion with a boat that will (virtually) guarantee you will see some--someone who has reviews that say they sailed around until they found some. Nobody can 100% guarantee it, but these guys are out day after day and can see patterns. We tried on our own to find some--Paradise Cove and Secret Beach repeatedly, all along the north shore, and we even did 4 islands--and never saw a single turtle :( We were lucky enough to see 4 seals, and we were lucky enough to GO to Hawaii, so we were lucky enough!!!! But I say if it's your biggest thing, I'd try to have some paid help on your side!!

I'd also add--try early in your trip in case weather doesn't cooperate, you'd have other chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!