Turtles

JenJenJen

Earning My Ears
I recall seeing a post about going to a cove near the Aulani resort to see turtles swimming around. Does anyone recall that information?

I believe thats the cove right between the four seasons and paradise cove...2 ways to get there...tho there should be 3...one is by walking along the rocks between the ocean and the sheraton...its not hard...but can still prove difficult/dangerous for some...particularly when the sun goes down.

Another is to walk from the other side of paradise cove...this way is generally easier...except when the waves are 6+ ft. The “path” puts you right between the waves...and rocks. Bigger waves like these are fairly rare...except in the winter...but even then its not very common.

Turtles aren’t always there.

We saw some in the lagoon in front of Aulani while paddle boarding back in February.

we went there and never saw any turtles. We did however see a Hawaiian Monk Seal on the beach there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!