Tusker House Lunch

Meghan4

Mouseketeer
We have had the breakfast before, and we really enjoyed it. I have lunch booked for my birthday next week. How is it?

We've got it booked for the January trip - interested to hear what folks have to say as well.

I absolutely love TH for lunch. My favorite TS, hands-down. There are so many interesting things to try. And, if you book at the right time during the change-over, you might get a few breakfast offerings plus lunch - score! We did this successfully in April and were very pleased. They even switched up our coffees to tea during the meal. Plus, the character interaction is great. :) you can't go wrong!

We're right there with y'all. It's one of our faves for breakfast, but have it as a lunch ADR for this Thanksgiving trip. I'm digging for info. :)

If you make your lunch reservation for the time it changes over you can enjoy both breakfast and lunch selections.

We loved Tusker House. Boma is a bit better in my opinion but you can’t beat the characters!

DH and I love Tusker House. It's our favorite. The lunch buffet has plenty of items to choose from. There are also kid-friendly items such as corn dog nuggets, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, deli meats, cheeses, fruits, and breads. There are a lot of dessert options too.

Tusker House is a lot of fun! You’ll get a mix of flavors, from the abundantly spiced zucchini tofu curry, to milder choices like various grain salads.

I've done breakfast and dinner and love them both. I think lunch and dinner are the same. It was a great way to try new foods. I didn't know I liked curry.

Just came back from our trip last week and ate lunch here. I personally thought it was great and so did 4 other members of our party. Unfortunately 2 other members of our party who dislike "ethnic" foods did not care for most of the buffet except for the simple mac and cheese, corn dog nuggets, or roast chicken. The character interaction was great so no downside in that. I would say if everyone has an open mind when going in, then everyone should enjoy the meal. If you have burgers and nuggets only fans, it will be a waste of money likely.

I’m excited to try lunch, since we have already done breakfast! We are adventurous eaters, so it all sounds yummy to me. How long will it take, about an hour?

I’m excited to try lunch, since we have already done breakfast! We are adventurous eaters, so it all sounds yummy to me. How long will it take, about an hour?

Maybe I'm not understanding the question about time but we waited 10 minutes for our table and characters were moving at a good pace around the place. We ate around 1 PM if that helps. I will tell you this, hit the carving station for sure! That pork roast and salmon they served was just delicious.

I love it! I haven't been back in a couple of years, but I am excited to go back. It's a great way to try new things, and there are a lot of things that are mild if you're not a fan of spicy foods or curry.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question about time but we waited 10 minutes for our table and characters were moving at a good pace around the place. We ate around 1 PM if that helps. I will tell you this, hit the carving station for sure! That pork roast and salmon they served was just delicious.
Sorry! I meant to ask, how long does lunch usually take? We have a fast pass that is pretty close after lunch so that is why I am asking.

I love the peri peri salmon with the spicy mustard sauce, the curry chicken and the shrimp... but seriously the kids Mac & cheese might be the best thing there for whatever strange reason. It’s addicting.

Sorry! I meant to ask, how long does lunch usually take? We have a fast pass that is pretty close after lunch so that is why I am asking.

It’s a buffet, so assuming they seat you on on time, that’s up to you. Do you care about seeing all the characters? That can be a factor, but I don’t like to rush when I’m eating, whether there are characters or not.

Just curious who the characters are. (Who are the "friends" in Donald & friends?)

The last time we ate here was years ago and I believe there were only characters at breakfast (we went for lunch).

Just curious who the characters are. (Who are the "friends" in Donald & friends?)

The last time we ate here was years ago and I believe there were only characters at breakfast (we went for lunch).

I was there in May last year...it was Mickey, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter