TV Programs you liked that lasted less then a year

The Playboy Club
The Event
Titans
Monday Mornings - This one was so good

Last edited:

T
Monday Mornings - This one was so good

I get everyhting is ratings, but tv often keeps a great program around cause it takes time to catch on, MASH was one of them, they knew they had something and waited it out

I get everyhting is ratings, but tv often keeps a great program around cause it takes time to catch on, MASH was one of them, they knew they had something and waited it out

David E Kelley, who is a legend, created that one. I was shocked that TNT shafted him so bad.

They didn't so much wait it out as move its time slot. It was opposite Wonderful world of Disney. They moved it to right between All in the Family and the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter