TV Programs you liked that lasted less then a year

OMG! I loved Square Pegs! My favorite was Johnny Slash.

Either a funny or sad thing about Square Pegs. About a year after it was cancelled I saw a paperback booklet about it in the clearance bin at Woolworth's for maybe 25 cents. The cover boasted something like "Everything You Need to Know About The Sensational Smash Hit!!"

I came into this thread just to reply w/ "Off the Map"!!

I LOVED that show, & hardly anyone else even remembers it!

Also...

Pan Am
GCB
666 Park Avenue

Those 4 shows killed my trust in ABC, & I won't get started watching any of their other new shows because I'm afraid the same thing will happen - I'll love it, & they'll cancel it w/o giving it a chance.
I’m the same way now. Been burned by the networks cancelling shows I’ve liked after too brief a run. I don’t remember all the names, but it’s happened enough that I don’t bother watching any shows until they have been out a few seasons and then I’ll catch up on demand.

Here are two I liked that were cancelled after 2 seasons....

Two years

Tru Calling - although the 2nd season was like, what 6 episodes? and then it got cancelled in the middle of it so it didn't seem like a true 2nd season.
Dark Angel

There have been plenty in the last few years. Many have already been mentioned like Young Americans and Off the Map.

But one that has not been mentioned was MacGruder & Loud. I remember loving this show in Jr High. Turns out it only lasted one season in 1985. Cop Partners who got married and had what looked like two apartments next to each other but once you went in the door it was one nice big apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!