two ADR questions

rebelbuddhist

Mouseketeer
we made our ADRs for a late Dec trip this morning. We got everything we wanted on the days abd times we were looking for. Except
1. We could not get any ADR for Coral Reef. What’s up with that?
2. Two CMs told us on the phone that we could not use DxDDP credits for category 1 at Mickey’s Backyard B B Q. We have read on the web that you could— even on DIS dining article. Anyone know if you can use DxDDP credits ( I know it would be 2) at MBBBQ? Could the CMs be wrong?

Hmmmm.... I can't help with question 2; however, someone else on the boards mentioned they couldn't get coral reef at 180 days. That doesn't seem to make sense. Wondering if it will be having work done?

The CM's are correct. If you go to Mickey's BYBBQ page here:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/mickeys-backyard-barbeque/

Then click on the "Some Dining Plans Accepted" link, you'll CLEARLY see this statement:

Please note: Guests who wish to use their Disney dining plan for dinner shows must book category 2 or 3 seating.

I think the only exception to this is the late show for HDDR, although they may have stopped allowing it then. I no longer see the exception on the HDDR page.

Last edited:
Is your trip before or after Christmas. Often Epcot TS ADRs are not released until after the Candlelight Processional dates and times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!