Two Adults - no Kids

missnancy1955

Earning My Ears
Sailing on the March 6 Disney Wonder cruise. We have cruised before but not with Disney. We don't have children. We are mid 40's. Would like to know the activities for adults during the daytime. Also do they have a fishing excursion for adults or golf, horsebackriding etc.?

We are planning our first cruise, and also have no kids.
It looks like there is LOTS to do.
Check out www.castawayclub.com They have scans of the Navigators that come to your stateroom each day, as well as a list of shore excersions at the different ports of call.
There is also info on the spa that is on board, the differernt treatments that they offer, and prices.

:D

My DH and I have cruised twice on the Magic without kids. We are both in our early 50s. Had a lot of fun. We had plenty of activities to participate in throughout the day and evening. We're sailing on the Wonder this summer with friends and their young daughter. Jan

My wife & I just returned from a cruise aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean). We are both working professionals, in our mid-forties with no children. While we enjoyed this cruise, we preferred prior cruise experiences we had aboard the Grand Princess and Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter