Two families in same suite

tigereye

Mouseketeer
We are taking my sister and her family to a 2 br dvc suite later this year. We all have the dining plan. Am I correct that since we’re all in the same “room”, the points will be pooled? Is there any way to split the points somehow to ensure that both families get their correct credits?

thanks,

mike

Nope, one room one pool of credits

What you can do is reconcile the credits nightly. You can bring receipts m check online or get a printout from concierge.

The dining credits are allocated to the room so there will be one pool. Be sure that each family understands how many of each type of credit (TS, CS, snack) they are entitled to use. Someone once posted that they were upset because just one person in their group used almost all of the snack credits.

Someone has a little card that can be printed out for dining credits! I think in the DISigns board

I woudl just make sure that everyone knows what number of credits they can use. We share space as well, and since I plan the meals I know how many TS credits will be used, but for CS and snack credits it is on the honor system. We have never had an issue.

The dining credits are allocated to the room so there will be one pool. Be sure that each family understands how many of each type of credit (TS, CS, snack) they are entitled to use. Someone once posted that they were upset because just one person in their group used almost all of the snack credits.

Honestly, this is what we’re worrying about as well. On our last trip with them, a certain member of that group used their week of snack credits on soft drinks in just a couple of days. We don’t want to feed the addiction with our points too.😂

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Ugh! How annoying! And selfish too

Sadly the credits are assigned to the room and anyone in the room can use any and all the credits. I don’t know if there is a way to not allow a magic band to have zero access to room credits.

The only other way to have family credits is to have separate rooms.

You can get printouts at concierge desk. You may want to do that daily and keep an eye on the selfish one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter