Two Peas in a Bucket is closing

Still waiting for an activation code. I hope I am not missing all the good stuff on the new board.

Pafer if you don't have your activation code yet, I'd go back and request one again. There are well over 1000 new users in the past 2 days and I think the server might be experiencing some hiccups. We don't want you to miss out on all of the fun!

I wasn't getting the activation code for the refugees board either. I tried it two days ago with Hotmail and just received it today. However, when I wasn't getting the activation code, I changed my email to my Gmail account and I got it right away there.

If there is someone on two peas you want to communicate with, pea mail is still open. You can use the Search Members feature to find them or just scroll through existing message board posts and find them...then you can click on their username and send them a pea mail.

Hi, former Peas! I was devastated, too, when I found that 2Peas just shut us all down. I was in a funk yesterday, then late this morning, my daughter called to tell me she found the "Two Peas Resurrected" board.

Lots of familiar faces & names over there. It's great! Come on over!

Didn't realize so many peas were here at DIS as well!

Linda

I was a long time pea, now over at the refugee board. I had no idea so many Disers were Peas too.

Former pea here too. Sad to see it go but I haven't posted actively in years.

Thanks for info on refugee board.

Also Scrapbook.com is hosting the peas galleries. they set it up in a way that you just put your peanumber or peaname in and it moves your whole gallery.

There is more info on the Refupea boards.

Also someone else set up a refupea website. Please use the one in the link here, this is the real deal.
I will add it to the OP.

I'm glad I saw this! I don't post often on 2Peas - less then 1,000 posts and I've been there over 10yrs. I only read it on the app so, I didn't see that they were closing!

Thanks for posting here - I didn't realize so many Peas were Dissers either :)

Stephanie in Tx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter