Two QS for One TS????

plove53

May The Mouse Be With You!
I just came back from WDW... and something a cast member said to me confused me, and I was in such a hurry I never followed up a question. As I was asking about my QS meal the CM said "oh and "some" TS will take two quick service as a TS???

OK, silly question, if true does anyone know what places that would accept two QS for a TS???

Thanks,

I just came back from WDW... and something a cast member said to me confused me, and I was in such a hurry I never followed up a question. As I was asking about my QS meal the CM said "oh and "some" TS will take two quick service as a TS???

OK, silly question, if true does anyone know what places that would accept two QS for a TS???

Thanks,

That CM is sadly misinformed. You cannot trade up, so even using 2 QS credits to "pay" for a TS meal is NOT allowed.

Ok thanks... bring it down a bit, it was only a question... don't be mad.

Ok thanks... bring it down a bit, it was only a question... don't be mad.

The problem is that these kinds of "you never know" comments can cause someone a lot of aggravation if they put them into practice. CM's are not going to jeopardize their jobs because someone read they can trade up, made plans to do so, and then found that they were shut out of the meal they planned, It is a bot frustrating when someone corrects that misinformation adn an innuendo is added that can be misconstrued as permission to give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!