Two questions... Auntys and Sunrise Yoga

aulanidreamer

Mouseketeer
We are getting ready for our trip next month and I just preregistered my kids for Auntys. It asked what 3 activities they were interested in. Does this sign them up for activities ahead of time so I don't have to stand in line early? That would be amazing! I thought I heard a rumor that if you sign up for fish are friends or surfs up you could get three activities pre-scheduled, but I was unable because fish at least was full already. Second question, while looking around the website it looks like on the online version of daily Iwa they now charge for sunrise yoga, is this true??? How much? That was my favorite last year. Cardio rush was ok, but as a group exercise instructor myself, they didn't do a great job and I was worried about people getting injuries from poor instruction. Is it a sign up before you get there, or once you arrive sort of thing. Thanks for your help. I can hardly wait, we check in Feb 14th. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter