Tyler and Katrina

I'll be bummed if they were sent on this special yacht. I know not everyone was a fan, but I personally loved their dynamic together and separately. Tyler really reigned in the Disneyland coverage. Love Tom too but really enjoyed T&K.

I think it's fair to say we all have our favorites, but until Pete comes on here and asks our opinion on his staff then I don't think it's appropriate to elevate or denigrate people who are quite literally just doing their jobs.
The free content is amazing and I am truly grateful for whoever presents it - since they always do so using that friendly and inspirational attitude that Pete clearly instills in his people.
Thank you Pete and everyone else for the fantastic job you do, and for the joy my wife and I share sitting down to dinner and checking to see what's new on your Youtube channel!

I think it's fair to say we all have our favorites, but until Pete comes on here and asks our opinion on his staff then I don't think it's appropriate to elevate or denigrate people who are quite literally just doing their jobs.
The free content is amazing and I am truly grateful for whoever presents it - since they always do so using that friendly and inspirational attitude that Pete clearly instills in his people.
Thank you Pete and everyone else for the fantastic job you do, and for the joy my wife and I share sitting down to dinner and checking to see what's new on your Youtube channel!

I think people have a right to voice their dislike as much as they voice their satisfaction. That’s what makes the show great their raw and honest about Disney instead of praising everything they do.

I think people have a right to voice their dislike as much as they voice their satisfaction. That’s what makes the show great their raw and honest about Disney instead of praising everything they do.
Thanks for the response. I guess I disagree but I hope you didn't get "praising everything they do" from my post.
I literally said I don't think it's appropriate to elevate or denigrate. That would cover praising.
Anyway, thanks for the response. Reasonable minds can differ.

Thanks for the response. I guess I disagree but I hope you didn't get "praising everything they do" from my post.
I literally said I don't think it's appropriate to elevate or denigrate. That would cover praising.
Anyway, thanks for the response. Reasonable minds can differ.

Absolutely reasonable minds can come together which I appreciate.

I think Charles might have boarded the yacht, but who knows!

In the end, its a business, no matter what we think. If people don't like certain personalities on the Vlogs and their video programs, I think they would want to know rather than have viewership drop with no explaination.
Its human nature to have fovorites, not saying it good or bad.

Inevitably with these threads, some of you assume the worst: Pete is firing people. When, in some cases for some past members of the DIS, the DIS has been a springboard toward a 'dream' job or an opportunity to learn and branch out on their own. Sometimes people just move on. Let's not always assume Pete is axing people just because they're no longer part of the team.

Two weeks ago I was dining solo at Satuli (Animal Kingdom) and Tyler & Katrina sat down next to me. They told me they were both no longer with the company. They were lovely and we had a very nice conversation. It was an absolute pleasure meeting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter