Typical agency exclusive rate in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosiegmendez

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for either 2nd or 3rd week in June to Poly, GF or BC.

Anyone know what the typical rate is for an agency exclusive for mid June?

That certain agency hasn’t released those dates and I’ll need to make a decision soon on whether the agency exclusive is the better deal or renting DVC.

Thanks!

I don't have an answer for you, but I've read that more dates will be released late September. I'm waiting for beginning of June and beginning of December.

We are planning a trip for either 2nd or 3rd week in June to Poly, GF or BC.

Anyone know what the typical rate is for an agency exclusive for mid June?

That certain agency hasn’t released those dates and I’ll need to make a decision soon on whether the agency exclusive is the better deal or renting DVC.

Thanks!
I am gonna throw out a guess of maybe between 25-30%. I have priced them out at different times of the year, and when not pertaining to the Labor Day special, for myself, I was getting like 28%.

I got a quote for this past July that was exactly 31% off. The best deals are in late August.

We booked with this agency for a late Jan 2019 stay - got around 16% off the rack rate if I'd booked directly (not mid June but an indication of the discount we got)

I didn't realize that agents got rates not available to the general public. Is it the same across all travel agents?

Guys, this still counts as promoting a banned agency. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts