U.K. free dining for 2020 is live - what have you booked?

I’ve just booked 15 nights CSR with upgraded dining plan plus tickets for a family of 4 end of June 2020. May move if Caribbean beach standard rooms come up on free dining! Very happy either way - hadn’t looked at CSR before but it looks great!

Booked Beach Club Garden View yesterday for 5 nights in May (sandwiched between 3 nights at Royal Pacific at Universal & 9 nights at a villa in Windsor Hills) & it worked out at nearly £1000 cheaper for the 2 rooms we booked last week for the same slot, plus $600 in gift cards (that should cover the restaurant tips). So, we’re very happy at this end, but can’t get through on the phone yet (over 2 hour wait each time I try) so I can get last week’s deposit refunded, which they promised that they would if we rebooked. Let’s see how we fare over the weekend...

Booked Beach Club Garden View yesterday for 5 nights in May (sandwiched between 3 nights at Royal Pacific at Universal & 9 nights at a villa in Windsor Hills) & it worked out at nearly £1000 cheaper for the 2 rooms we booked last week for the same slot, plus $600 in gift cards (that should cover the restaurant tips). So, we’re very happy at this end, but can’t get through on the phone yet (over 2 hour wait each time I try) so I can get last week’s deposit refunded, which they promised that they would if we rebooked. Let’s see how we fare over the weekend...

It’s worth hanging on when you call as the waits aren’t quite as bad as they say. I called twice yesterday - the first time they said the wait was over two hours and it was 1 hour 12. And the second time they said it was an hour and I waited 45 minutes.

I'm still debating today whether to book AKL. We've never stayed there but we're eloping next October so feel like we would be happy to spend a bit more money on a deluxe resort but can I ask, do you think £5,306 is a ridiculous amount for 2 weeks with a savannah view?

I'm still debating today whether to book AKL. We've never stayed there but we're eloping next October so feel like we would be happy to spend a bit more money on a deluxe resort but can I ask, do you think £5,306 is a ridiculous amount for 2 weeks with a savannah view?
Does that include tickets and free dining?

It’s probably about right... we were booked for a savannah view this September then I saw I could get beach club garden view for less. I’d much rather be there because of the location so we switched
Thank you. I've read some things where most standard rooms still get a slight view of the savannah so I might go with that and save the money for more Disney goodies.

So exciting!! We are staying AKL November 29 - Dec 14 in 2020! Its out first time there too! Im thinking of ringing and requesting a partial savannah view ! :)
Exciting! :teeth: That's what I'm going to do as well as sending a fax a week before we arrive - it can't do any harm.

It’s worth hanging on when you call as the waits aren’t quite as bad as they say. I called twice yesterday - the first time they said the wait was over two hours and it was 1 hour 12. And the second time they said it was an hour and I waited 45 minutes.

Thanks for thinking of me. In the end I got through early today in 5 minutes straight after they opened by selecting the book a new holiday option. I still have to send an email following that as they said that they couldn’t do the refund of the initial deposit by phone, but they did add all the requests to the new booking and linked it to the first one. Apparently, it could take a couple of weeks for the refund to get onto my card.

I booked nine days (eight nights) at Coronado Springs and upgraded our dining plan to the deluxe (as this is what we've had previously and really enjoy the freedom it offers). We're back in the World in August 2020.

Whilst visiting the world (numerous times) and having visited all Disney parks in the world, this will only be my second time staying on property at WDW. Last time - and our other international stays - have always been in deluxe style resorts, but I really was taken by the theming and the big refurb of this resort which is why we're trying our first moderate.

Our package was booked through Virgin Holidays which means we were also able to benefit from flights, repeat booking discount and airmiles for future travel plans.

Booked 2 weeks at French Quarter for our Honeymoon and upgraded to full Dining for an extra £420. Too much of a difference between the price of the deluxe hotels and the Mods this time even with the upgrade taken into effect. £1200 for us in the difference.

Plus we visited French Quarter in January on our last trip and loved the looks of it, an also loved the boat journey to Disney Springs. We love being in the parks etc so the extra cost just for a balcony really wasn't worth paying extra for especially when we will be paying for the wedding too.

Booked direct with Disney Holidays.

Booked 2 weeks at French Quarter for our Honeymoon and upgraded to full Dining for an extra £420. Too much of a difference between the price of the deluxe hotels and the Mods this time even with the upgrade taken into effect. £1200 for us in the difference.

Plus we visited French Quarter in January on our last trip and loved the looks of it, an also loved the boat journey to Disney Springs. We love being in the parks etc so the extra cost just for a balcony really wasn't worth paying extra for especially when we will be paying for the wedding too.

Booked direct with Disney Holidays.

You'll love french quarter! We normally stay there :)! Its small so wherever you are in the resort its a super short walk to the lobby/bus stop. And its a nice walk to riverside too! And Im pretty sure you can also use the pools at riverside if youre staying in french quarter (dont quote me on that though). Riverside is really pretty to wander around :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!