Uber into parks

Brookeemilee19

Earning My Ears
I am staying off property and am not looking to rent a car. How eay is it to uber to the Disney parks and where do they pick up/drop off?

Just be aware that the drop off for MK is at TTC so still requires you to take ferry or monorail over. Many use contemporary resort as the drop off & pickup point & just walk to/from gate of MK from there. Its the only tricky park.

As the gondola gets up & going I look for people to use CBR as a drop/pickup point for epcot/HS if it reduces the price for the rider & if entering the IG is preferred for the rider.

As the gondola gets up & going I look for people to use CBR as a drop/pickup point for epcot/HS if it reduces the price for the rider & if entering the IG is preferred for the rider.
Great point. If you're heading to Epcot for dinner in World Showcase or to do F&W or for a concert or Christmas show, you may prefer coming in that way.

I am staying off property and am not looking to rent a car. How eay is it to uber to the Disney parks and where do they pick up/drop off?
We used ride share (Lyft) quite a bit a little over a week agoin WDW and it works great. Drivers show up a few minutes after you request them (less than 10, usually more like 5) and when you request, you specify the drop off area. Using Uber or Lyft for MK is super easy and way more convenient when you get dropped off/picked up at the Contemporary and just use the walkway to the MK gate. Epcot, AK and HS have a designated ride share area for pick ups/drop offs that are right in the front.
There's a thread in the Transportation board on here all about using Uber and/or Lyft on a Disney vacation.
My suggestion is to put both apps on your phone now and you can start to price rides. Be aware that prices fluctuate during busy times of day. Once you sign up you will receive emails and discounts if available, which is why we used Lyft so much recently, I got 25% 10 rides, so we used it.

Great point. If you're heading to Epcot for dinner in World Showcase or to do F&W or for a concert or Christmas show, you may prefer coming in that way.

You could also get dropped off at one of the hotels on the Boardwalk (Beach Club is closest) to get in through the International Gateway.

Depending on where you're staying you might be able to use the Lynx bus it's 4.50 for a day pass pre person and drops off at TTC both the 50 and the 56 go to TTC the 50 also goes to Disney Springs from TTC you can get the monorail to either magic or Epcot or walk /take the monorail to the Polynesian to get buses to the other parks we usually walk it because it's not that far and saves an extra trip though security

Last edited:
Just be aware that the drop off for MK is at TTC so still requires you to take ferry or monorail over. Many use contemporary resort as the drop off & pickup point & just walk to/from gate of MK from there. Its the only tricky park.

Way around this is to drop off at Contemporary. Unless you really just want to ride the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!