Ubering Back from MK

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
So last time we visited WDW was back in 2016 and the Uber would drop us off at MK by the resort bus drop off, but couldn't pick us up from the area where the resort buses pick up from. I was wondering what's the best place to go for a pickup after I leave MK now. I'm staying off-property so I need to Uber it back.

TIA!

We Ubered back to POFQ last June when we were there for our Honeymoon and we walked to the Contemporary and got picked up there. Worked great and got back well before the bus we would have been on did!

I've had several drivers tell me they can't pick me up/drop me off at the Contemporary but only Bay Lake Towers. Not sure what the difference might be but it's worked well.

I think the introduction of the Minnie Vans pretty much stopped any chance of Uber getting to the bus lot. The Minnie Vans do drop off there, so that could be an option if you can afford the slightly higher price! Otherwise you can ride the monorail to TTC and there are a bevy of drivers there...

I think the introduction of the Minnie Vans pretty much stopped any chance of Uber getting to the bus lot. The Minnie Vans do drop off there, so that could be an option if you can afford the slightly higher price! Otherwise you can ride the monorail to TTC and there are a bevy of drivers there...

The Minnie Vans don't go to off-site hotels though, right?

Oh boo! Okay so what's faster - getting dropped off at the TTC or dropping off at BLT and walking over?

The walk to/from BLT is about 5-7 minutes. Drop off at TTC means then taking monorail or boat to MK. That could take 15 minutes or so.

Except they said they were staying off property, so Minnie Van isn't an option.

Sorry didn’t catch the off-site part in the original post. Definitely won’t work for them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter