UFO first timer with lots of ??? FL residence, Tix and hotel choices

peanut520

Mouseketeer
I can book a Disney trip with my eye closed now but at a complete loss with universal. So my boyfriend’s father who is a FL resident wants to meet us at universal to spend time with us and meet my daughter, but can’t stay the entire time due to on going cancer treatments.
1. is he able to buy us tickets or annual passes at the FL rate?
2.Is there a FL residence rate for onsite resorts? If there is will, we need 2 reservations (One with him and one when he returns home to Daytona)?
3. Do all the annual passes (excluding season pass)give you a discount on food and merchandise?

These were my options for the visit (March) prior to finding out that dad might want to come along.
1. 3 nights/ 4 days HRH with 1 power pass and 2 UT 4 say tix
Or
2. 3 nights/ 4 days Cabana bay and everyone getting premier passes.

Right now we don’t have plans to return within a year since I multiple trips plans for the remainder of the year. I was getting the annual pass for the hotel discount and it would be cheaper than buying the tix/EP combo.
TIA

Your bf’s dad can make a hotel reservation in advance with the fl discount rate if one is available

He would need to show his drivers license or proof of address when he checks in to keep the Fl reservation rate

Are you planning the trip during spring break period?
If you are, check to make sure the ap you are considering to purchase does not have black out dates for park entry

Your bf’s dad can make a hotel reservation in advance with the fl discount rate if one is available

He would need to show his drivers license or proof of address when he checks in to keep the Fl reservation rate

Are you planning the trip during spring break period?
If you are, check to make sure the ap you are considering to purchase does not have black out dates for park entry
Im sure he would stay 1-2 nights with us. I guess I need to see if there are any FL rates available to start with.
I’m thinking 3/18-3/22 and we should be good with the power passes.

I just googled spring break dates

Some colleges start end of Feb to March 7

Also saw many colleges with breaks through March and into April

To be on the safe side, book your room soon
Don’t wait until February

I just googled spring break dates

Some colleges start end of Feb to March 7

Also saw many colleges with breaks through March and into April

To be on the safe side, book your room soon
Don’t wait until February
Thanks. I am trying to coordinate it asap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter