UGH! Can't sleep. Just under 24 hours to go!

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
So I woke up at 3 AM this morning to get a drink of water. I go back to bed and my mind would not stop!!! We leave early tomorrow morning, and everything I have to do today is reeling through my head :crazy: . So I was only able to get 4 hours sleep, and on top of that, I will only get 4 hours of sleep tonight since DH won't be home from work until 10 pm!

UGH! I feel like a train wreck :(

But, on the bright side, I will be in Disney tomorrow morning!!! Let's do some dancing~~~ :dancer: :dancer: pixiedust: :rockband: party: party: :dancer: :dancer:

I love this part of pre-trip when you get to countdown HOURS!!!

I cannot wait for that feeling. It will be our 1st trip there every and I know I will not sleep. Have a great time and I will dance with you because I leave May 7th!
:cool1: :banana: :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce:

We have three days left!!!! :woohoo: We getting to excited. :jumping1: We just finished digging from the Blizzard :cold: and I'm starting to pack. Hopefully DH feels better before we leave, he has a terrible cough and cold. :sick: But he keeps saying I just got to get to WD and I'll be fine. :thumbsup2

3 Days Till pixiedust:

Thank you both for your kind words :)

I am now officially on vacation! I do feel like I went through work today in a haze :guilty:
And I know I wont be getting much sleep tonight...but at least I will be at disney tomorrow at this time!

1stTime~ I know you will enjoy your first trip :) It gets VERY addicting after the 1st ;) And just remember, don't plan on seeing everything! Just enjoy it! You WILL be back...many many times :goodvibes

MickeyStars~ Hope your hubby gets well soon :grouphug: If it relaxes you a bit,I had a fever just under a week ago and I am all better now! Invest in some Airborne! That stuff works magic! And have fun digging yourself out and on your vacation ;)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter