**UK Community Board Quiz 2012/13 - Hosts **

Status
Not open for further replies.

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi All

Im just wondering if anybody would like to volunteer to host any of the quiz's for the remainder of the year.

I have July covered so far but am desperatly looking for hosts for the other months throughout the year, if you would like to host a quiz, I would be most grateful and if you could reply to this thread telling me what month you could do that would be great, thank you all very much:goodvibes

Jan - Corinna (dolphingirl47)

Feb - Sue (florida sun)

March - Latte Lover (Theresa)

April - Tony (tony64)

May - Aurona

June - rachel

July - Corinna (dolphingirl47)

August - vicky

Sept - Saratogagirl (Jules)

Oct - sue

Nov - stacey

Dec - Break for Christmas

Can I say a huge thank you to all that have hosted quiz's in the past and to all that have played along:goodvibes

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Jackie (jns) who has offered to host May's quiz for us, thank you so much Jackie, its very much appricated at short notice.:hug::hug:

I can't do June hon, have a festival to see to, but can do august for you x

I'll give October a shot if that's okay? :confused3

I would have done September but we are away (in Orlando till the 4th) - so probably December may be a better option - if you still want someone to do one in December - it'll keep me amused and out of trouble on the long cold nights.

I would have done September but we are away (in Orlando till the 4th) - so probably December may be a better option - if you still want someone to do one in December - it'll keep me amused and out of trouble on the long cold nights.

Hi there, thank you ever so much for the offer, but we dont have a quiz in December, due to Christmas, lots of people are busy with shopping, partys etc, so its the one month of the year we have a little break, would you be at all interested in hosting the one in January instead??:hug:

Hi there, thank you ever so much for the offer, but we dont have a quiz in December, due to Christmas, lots of people are busy with shopping, partys etc, so its the one month of the year we have a little break, would you be at all interested in hosting the one in January instead??:hug:

You can tell I don't go to many parties can't you?:goodvibes

Sure I can do the January one - no problem

Hey Guys

Is anyone able to host a quiz in November ? If not, we'll have a long break over the festive season :)

Hi , I know it is a long way off yet but could I please do this Quiz for November 2014? I get back from WDW in the October so will have been able to get some prizes direct from the Main Mouse himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter