Uk fan, potentially travelling solo in october!

helencope88

Earning My Ears
hey everyone!

Hope everyone is having a magical weekend.

Im Helen, ive been on these board before but not for a while, long story short i met someone fell in love, they were moving to florida for a year to work so i planned a two week trip at the end of october this year to visit them. Sadly we have now split up... Problem is im desperate to go to florida, and have already paid out alot of money for my trip. Im tempted to still go alone, if i cant find someone to join me!

Anyone from here going on their own at the end of october? Anyone been on a solo trip before? Would love go chat to someone whos been on their own for some peace of mind, maybe get some advice on how to go it alone... Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks in advance x

I think there's a solo traveller section on this site where you could get some tips. I have never gone solo, but I bet you could have an absolutely wonderful time.

I've never don't it but I've always said if it was my only option I would defo go solo. I know everyone's different but I think I would be quite happy going on rides alone and staying in a resort on my own. Might be a little strange eating in some of the nicer restaurants alone but for me a large part of it is just soaking up the atmosphere. When the wife and I go we spend the occasional afternoon in Epcot just sat on a bench people watching. It's part of the fun for us.

I've done two solo trips and they are a blast! I've got a link to my TR from my 1st solo trip in my signature below (and I really should get going on my 2nd). Two weeks is a great length of time but remember to schedule a couple of non park days because it is knackering and it can be hard to keep pushing yourself to go as a solo traveler. Let me know if you have any questions or like a PP said check out the solo board. I would totally be up for joining you but alas I am all out of money for the year (damn my brother getting married in California haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter