UK Resort Booking / A.P & QSPD

Debbie24020

Earning My Ears
Can anybody help me please, i've been trying to contact Disney for a few days without success.

I am going to make a hotel booking for 2 of my daughters and 1 of their friends from the UK. My daughters have annual passes but their friend doesn't. We will be getting the 14 day ultimate ticket for the friend.

Is it possible to add the dining on to a uk booking once they arrive at Disney. We cannot add it on in the UK because we are only purchasing 1 ticket, which I find odd because we are wanting to pay for it but.

TIA - Debbie

for US, dining plans have to be purchased so many days before check in.

have you asked your UK TA to look into what’s called a ticketless package? That’s a room and dining package only. This is something that has to be called in (for the US at least, there is no way to book it online)

Is it possible to add the dining on to a uk booking once they arrive at Disney. We cannot add it on in the UK because we are only purchasing 1 ticket, which I find odd because we are wanting to pay for it but.
I would suggest no. For reference here is what we have here.

Here in the US, we are required to purchase a dining plan at least 3 days before our planned arrival. Here is the US, we are also offered the ability to purchase a ticketless package for AP holders. However for a standard package we are required to purchase a minimum of a 2 day ticket for each guest in the room to be able to add a dining package.

You will need to call Disney for your specific options in the UK.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!