UK ultimate ticket question

Amelia :)

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked before, but has anybody had any recent experience of using a 14 day ultimate ticket for 15 days, I.e being able to enter the park on your arrival and departure day of a 14 night stay. I’ve heard conflicting answers before. Anybody done this recently?

I know this has been asked before, but has anybody had any recent experience of using a 14 day ultimate ticket for 15 days, I.e being able to enter the park on your arrival and departure day of a 14 night stay. I’ve heard conflicting answers before. Anybody done this recently?
We tried it on our last trip a couple of years ago and it didn't work. You only get 14 max

Really? Have you tried this recently?

That's how my Ultimate Tickets worked on my 2017 trip and I have heard repeated reports of it for some time. That said, it could have changed recently and I missed hearing about it.

It's only 14 admissions though. I did check on my last day (comparing it to my SIL who arrived later and had a couple of extra days), getting a manager type to scan our magic bands. And it was all as I expected.

Indeed we have the same issue this year. We usually just go for 12 or 13 nights so it's never been an issue but this September we are 14 nights. I called to ask and i can either use a few hours on day of arrival or a few hours on last day in a park. As we are coming off a long flight we decided a few hours on last day would be best especially now they have just announced Extra Extra magic hours starting from 6am , we get almost a half day extra on last now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!