UK young adult Disney/DVC fans?!

BeachClub88

Earning My Ears
I am a big Disney fan who is also a DVC member! I am in my twenties and I was wondering if there were any young adult Disney fans who enjoy visiting WDW from the UK? Lots of young Disney fans live in the USA-looking to meet like minded people!

You guys are in UK so I'll ask here :) do you just go through the DVC site to sign up? And was there/are there any sort of specific blogs you read or any tips etc, being from UK and signing up.

Any help appreciated!

You guys are in UK so I'll ask here :) do you just go through the DVC site to sign up? And was there/are there any sort of specific blogs you read or any tips etc, being from UK and signing up.

Any help appreciated!

Hey! Feel free to DM me on here if you have any specific questions.

We basically called DVC member services and conducted the whole thing over the phone etc. They have a UK number so it doesn't cost a fortune to call. The only thing they can't do to assist UK buyers is with the financing, but to be honest we just bought our points with our own money, but I am aware of other UK guests using a loan through their bank to finance it that way.

As for tips etc, I would say just do a ton of research, theres loads of sites that weight up the pros and cons or buying a direct contract through Disney (more expensive but more member benefits) or buying a resale contract (cheaper but less perks).

YouTube is also a great resource, we watched quite a few videos about the benefits of DVC but also people who it won't work for, theres also quite a few videos from UK members as well who provide a useful insite.

But yeah, any specific questions, let me know.

Thank you so much! Yeah I've started looking into but need to do a lot more research I think. Really appreciate your response and tips! :)

Hey guys! New to DisBoards but have been following the Dis and DVC Fan for a couple of years now. We're from the UK, absolutely love all things WDW and have just gone to ROFR on a DVC resale contract this week 🤞 My brother and his husband both work for Disney, one is a DVC guide and the other a Dapper Dan, so we get to combine family visits with Disney visits which is ace! Heading back out there in 50 days!

Hey guys! New to DisBoards but have been following the Dis and DVC Fan for a couple of years now. We're from the UK, absolutely love all things WDW and have just gone to ROFR on a DVC resale contract this week 🤞 My brother and his husband both work for Disney, one is a DVC guide and the other a Dapper Dan, so we get to combine family visits with Disney visits which is ace! Heading back out there in 50 days!
Where are you looking to buy? Fingers crossed for you!

We head back in early March, its so close.....

Where are you looking to buy? Fingers crossed for you!

We head back in early March, its so close.....
This one is SSR, we like to go and have a lot of time just hanging out, eating Disney food etc. we also could not pass up on the deal we got, one of those YOLO moments!

We fly March 9th, staying at Pop and AKL this trip. How about you?

01st March and we're doing GFV, Poly and Riviera! Never done a 3 resort stay before so could be some hard work packing and unpacking!

Wow that’ll be an adventure! How many nights are you doing it over? We haven’t done split stay before, we also have a 3 year old in tow, so this is a real test of a trip to see what we think to having to pack up and unpack again. If successful, add on at an alternative resort, if unsuccessful just add more points on at SSR 😅 We actually really fancy trying VB too, think that would be a nice way to wind down before heading home.

Wow that’ll be an adventure! How many nights are you doing it over? We haven’t done split stay before, we also have a 3 year old in tow, so this is a real test of a trip to see what we think to having to pack up and unpack again. If successful, add on at an alternative resort, if unsuccessful just add more points on at SSR 😅 We actually really fancy trying VB too, think that would be a nice way to wind down before heading home.
We're doing 14 nights, but it's just the 2 of us so hopefully it should be OK. We usually do 2 resorts which is pretty easy, we get all our bags moved by Disney and just throw the stuff we need for 'moving day' in a backpack. This time I am going to try and organise 3 different packing cubes, one per resort so that we don't have to empty and reload a full suitcase each move!

We haven't been to VB but would really like too at some point, we kind of want to do a cruise as well, so have considered doing a VB/DCL trip at some point, time will tell haha.

Hi, I am big Disney fan and just love holidaying in Orlando. Literally can’t enjoy vacationing anywhere else. I am in my 20s and none of my friends understand my obsession with going to Orlando.

I am a big Disney fan who is also a DVC member! I am in my twenties and I was wondering if there were any young adult Disney fans who enjoy visiting WDW from the UK? Lots of young Disney fans live in the USA-looking to meet like minded people!
Hi , Myself and my partner are early 30s and are Disney obsessed. We have DVC at the Polynesian and our aim is to visit every Disney park in the world. None of our friend's really get it so I am with you with trying to find like minding people

I was living in London when we became DVC members last year (and would rather still be there if I could-I miss it so much) and I’m semi-young if early 30s counts 😂 Wonder if that could make me an honorary member of this group
🥺
👉🏼👈🏼

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter