Ultimate Disney Christmas Package

I just booked this yesterday, I'm so excited! I will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've never been to Disney around the holidays so I'm looking forward to it. I'm within the 180 day window so I need to get a move on making my dining reservations and picking which parks I'll do which days.

Here is my question. It looks like one of the perks is the AK Avatar access on the evening of 12/21, arrival day. Do you have to use one of your 4 day park tickets for that? We wouldn’t get to WDW until around 6:00 and I’d hate to burn one of my 4 days off my ticket for that. Thanks!

You have to use one day on your ticket to enter the park. From 9-11pm (after park close), you get unlimited access to those rides and the special Rivers of Light performance.

We booked the trip almost entirely because of this :)

You have to use one day on your ticket to enter the park. From 9-11pm (after park close), you get unlimited access to those rides and the special Rivers of Light performance.

Thank you! This was what I wasn’t sure about. Good to know.

I have a family of 6, does anyone know if this offer covers any options for a 6-person group?

I have a family of 6, does anyone know if this offer covers any options for a 6-person group?
Yes, it should apply to any size group but you will just need to work with them to choose a resort that can do 6 people.

I am not sure about this. I am going to try to remember to call tomorrow. In researching how much of a good deal this is I was comparing that benefit to the equivalent of a Disney After Hours at AK. For that you do not use a regular ticket similar to the Halloween and Christmas parties. DAH at AK allow you in at 7pm but the true exclusive part doesn't start until 9 pm.

Here is the info I received about it:

Saturday, December 21, 2019 (Check In and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park)
Resort Hotel Check-In
Check-in to your resort and pick-up your Welcome Packet at your resort front desk which includes your event credentials that are required to access to all the special events!
EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to ride select attractions incluing Avatar Flight of Passage, Na'vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest, plus catch an exclusive showing of the new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
Walt Disney World Bus Transportation will be extended for your exclusive night.

Theme park tickets required for admission to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.

Credentials provided in event packet required for participation.

This is from this link

It is not exactly like the DAH parties or the other holiday events. In talking with the Guest Services reps on the phone, they have confirmed the need for a day ticket to the park.

For the $50 credit at Epcot, they say "participating locations" - does anyone know what Epcot locations are excluded, and if the credit can be used across multiple meals? Thanks!

That should be the list but check with them when using the promo card.

Excellent! Thank you so much! We have a stay booked for 12/20-22, but I am thinking of maybe changing over to this, and trying to weigh the pros and cons.

I just started a Ultimate Disney Christmas Package Group on FB if anyone would like to join to discuss the events related to this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!