Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

It's the last day of double digits!

We are super excited over here and I'm certainly glad to hear about the limited numbers for the group.

We are driving down late Sunday night and will get to CSR around 7am on Monday. Our plan is to grab a quick breakfast, then head to Disney Springs to do Aerophile and walk around a bit before grabbing lunch and heading back to CSR (hopefully our room will be ready) so DD2 (who is 5) can play in the main pool before the close it for renovations. Dinner is scheduled for Narccoossee's that night and then we'll meander our way back to the hotel and head to bed early so we can open Epcot on Tuesday.

I'm a bit worried DH may not like the food at the Epcot dinner as he's not an adventurous eater, but I'm sure we can find him something at the F&W booths if needed. And since we'll be close to the Boardwalk, we may slip over to the bar there and get a drink with the poison apple glow cube to add to our collection.

Wednesday is AK and also DD2's birthday! She will be six and she is very excited to spend the day at Disney. We actually got to see DeVine when we were there in February, so she is hoping to see her again on this trip. DD2 loves roller coasters, but is not tall enough to ride Everest and even though DH loves that one, I don't think he is going to ride it without her, so I'm not sure what we are going to do during that time. None of us have seen Rivers of Light yet, so that will be a new one for us.

Thursday is the only day we may actually park hop. We have a few FP's scheduled at HS for the morning, but we may run to MK in the afternoon before dinner at Jiko and we'll head back to HS so we can do Toy Story Land at 10pm. We couldn't get FP's for Slinky, so that is going to be the big draw for the evening, though DD2 loves TSMM (we have the Wii game at home) so we'll probably alternate those two if we can.

Friday we'll spend the morning in MK before napping in the afternoon and getting ready for MNSSHP and heading back to the park. Although DD2 is just as girly and princessy as her sister was, wearing a princess dress around the parks is just not her thing, so we are going to be Disney Bounding as Hundred Acre Wood characters:DH is Tigger, I am Eeyore and DD2 is Piglet. Although our biggest plans are for the parade, fireworks and show, we know she is going to want to meet Moana, so that is a priority. And she loves to trick-or-treat, so we will hit as many trails as we can find and maybe stop at a ride or two as we go along. Then it's back to the hotel to sleep before going home the next day.

Even with the extra things in this package, this is still a more laid back trip than we are used to, lol. If it works out well, I'd like to see Disney do more of these type of packages in the future.

It's the last day of double digits!

We are super excited over here and I'm certainly glad to hear about the limited numbers for the group.

We are driving down late Sunday night and will get to CSR around 7am on Monday. Our plan is to grab a quick breakfast, then head to Disney Springs to do Aerophile and walk around a bit before grabbing lunch and heading back to CSR (hopefully our room will be ready) so DD2 (who is 5) can play in the main pool before the close it for renovations. Dinner is scheduled for Narccoossee's that night and then we'll meander our way back to the hotel and head to bed early so we can open Epcot on Tuesday.

I'm a bit worried DH may not like the food at the Epcot dinner as he's not an adventurous eater, but I'm sure we can find him something at the F&W booths if needed. And since we'll be close to the Boardwalk, we may slip over to the bar there and get a drink with the poison apple glow cube to add to our collection.

Wednesday is AK and also DD2's birthday! She will be six and she is very excited to spend the day at Disney. We actually got to see DeVine when we were there in February, so she is hoping to see her again on this trip. DD2 loves roller coasters, but is not tall enough to ride Everest and even though DH loves that one, I don't think he is going to ride it without her, so I'm not sure what we are going to do during that time. None of us have seen Rivers of Light yet, so that will be a new one for us.

Thursday is the only day we may actually park hop. We have a few FP's scheduled at HS for the morning, but we may run to MK in the afternoon before dinner at Jiko and we'll head back to HS so we can do Toy Story Land at 10pm. We couldn't get FP's for Slinky, so that is going to be the big draw for the evening, though DD2 loves TSMM (we have the Wii game at home) so we'll probably alternate those two if we can.

Friday we'll spend the morning in MK before napping in the afternoon and getting ready for MNSSHP and heading back to the park. Although DD2 is just as girly and princessy as her sister was, wearing a princess dress around the parks is just not her thing, so we are going to be Disney Bounding as Hundred Acre Wood characters:DH is Tigger, I am Eeyore and DD2 is Piglet. Although our biggest plans are for the parade, fireworks and show, we know she is going to want to meet Moana, so that is a priority. And she loves to trick-or-treat, so we will hit as many trails as we can find and maybe stop at a ride or two as we go along. Then it's back to the hotel to sleep before going home the next day.

Even with the extra things in this package, this is still a more laid back trip than we are used to, lol. If it works out well, I'd like to see Disney do more of these type of packages in the future.

We definitely have more laid back plans on this trip too. I’m looking forward to it. We actually have Thursday open other than a couple of Epcot FP in the morning and HS at night. The only planned meals we have are at the Epcot dinner (which I am extremely curious about - do you think there will be a special PhotoPass photographer there?) and the Bon Voyage breakfast on Saturday morning.

Our plane doesn’t land on Monday until 4:30 even though we fly out at 8am. We come from the west so we always lose time - but we are going to hang out at our resort pool and maybe catch a movie by the pool Monday night. We will be ready for MK rope drop Monday morning —

Just downloaded the itinerary and it literally brought tears to my eyes! I am so excited to be able to come back to Disney after our first trip in October and this time to surprise our 3 young sons with this amazing trip full of exclusives!! Hubs is excited about exclusive access to Everest as it was his favorite last time. Now to figure out how to keep everyone up until midnight each night so we don't miss a thing!!
See you all soon!!! :love::love::love:

So who is packed and ready to go!?! I'm packing tomorrow and we will leave early Saturday morning. I have been brushing up on all the Food & Wine offerings that debuted today and I have also been watching tons of youtube for MNSSHP trying to make a game plan for that night. I hope to see some of you at Epcot Tuesday afternoon. I have a Vera Bradley Mickey Mouse backpack with a DisUnplugged meet pin on it. Say hello if you see me!

So who is packed and ready to go!?! I'm packing tomorrow and we will leave early Saturday morning. I have been brushing up on all the Food & Wine offerings that debuted today and I have also been watching tons of youtube for MNSSHP trying to make a game plan for that night. I hope to see some of you at Epcot Tuesday afternoon. I have a Vera Bradley Mickey Mouse backpack with a DisUnplugged meet pin on it. Say hello if you see me!

Which dinner are you going to?
We are doing the early one. It will be me, my husband and 12 year old daughter. We all wear glasses and my husband has a blonde curly ponytail

Which dinner are you going to?
We are doing the early one. It will be me, my husband and 12 year old daughter. We all wear glasses and my husband has a blonde curly ponytail
We are also going to the early dinner! I will be with my 23-year-old daughter. We should have a Dis meet up a few minutes before we enter World Showplace for all the Dissers attending the first dinner!!

So I was thinking I haven’t heard from anyone on this thread and it was awful quiet but I wasn’t getting my notifications!! Ugh. I am so excited but a little bummed monday’s Weather doesn’t look good at all. We get there about 9 am Monday. We have the 8 pm dinner at Epcot.

We wanted to RD slinky but with the AP event that morning I’m not sure what we will do. We wanted to ride it day and night.

What is Bon Voyage breakfast?

So I was thinking I haven’t heard from anyone on this thread and it was awful quiet but I wasn’t getting my notifications!! Ugh. I am so excited but a little bummed monday’s Weather doesn’t look good at all. We get there about 9 am Monday. We have the 8 pm dinner at Epcot.

We wanted to RD slinky but with the AP event that morning I’m not sure what we will do. We wanted to ride it day and night.

What is Bon Voyage breakfast?

The Bon voyage breakfast is with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Prince Eric at the boardwalk. It’s a character breakfast you can book anytime. We are doing it the morning we leave before we have to take the Tragical Express back to the airport.

Our first park day is Tuesday. Our plane lands Monday afternoon.

We are packing Right Now!!:flower1:

The Bon voyage breakfast is with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Prince Eric at the boardwalk. It’s a character breakfast you can book anytime. We are doing it the morning we leave before we have to take the Tragical Express back

Oh! That’s fun!! I knew they had a breakfast but I guess I didn’t remember the name.

I’ve been packed!! Just have to throw in my shirts we made. Yay!

I’m trying not to look at the weather, plus maybe the weather forecasters in Orlando are like ours, rarely correct!

We are also at the early dinner at Epcot. Hope to meet some of you. Safe travels to all!

The Bon voyage breakfast is with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Prince Eric at the boardwalk. It’s a character breakfast you can book anytime. We are doing it the morning we leave before we have to take the Tragical Express back to the airport.

Our first park day is Tuesday. Our plane lands Monday afternoon.

We are packing Right Now!!:flower1:
We did the Bon Voyage character breakfast in July. We had great food and wonderful character interaction. You will enjoy it!

We drove down today. Stopped at Disney Springs to check out Chicken Guy. It was really good! Then we checked into the Swan and enjoyed a practically empty grotto pool! We are going to Epcot tomorrow to try a few food and wine offerings and get our AP magnet. We will also ride FEA in honor of my mom. She passed away in February. Her birthday is tomorrow and Frozen was her favorite Disney movie. She LOVED Olaf. We plan to spend more time at the pool tomorrow night.

We did the Bon Voyage character breakfast in July. We had great food and wonderful character interaction. You will enjoy it!

We drove down today. Stopped at Disney Springs to check out Chicken Guy. It was really good! Then we checked into the Swan and enjoyed a practically empty grotto pool! We are going to Epcot tomorrow to try a few food and wine offerings and get our AP magnet. We will also ride FEA in honor of my mom. She passed away in February. Her birthday is tomorrow and Frozen was her favorite Disney movie. She LOVED Olaf. We plan to spend more time at the pool tomorrow night.

I’m sorry about your mom. What a fabulous way to celebrate her memory

Last edited:

Sounds like a good travel day. I love the pool to myself. I’m sorry about your mom but it sounds like you have good memories of her.

We loved it! The dinner was fantastic, but my family LOVED the 2 hours in Toy Story land. Walked right onto Slinky Dog. Rode it 13 times in a row! Everything ran smoothly and we stayed at CBR and had no issues with any construction. It was great! (But still very hot! We are from the north so we melted!)

We had such a wonderful time!
The nighttime safari was so cool! We got to see the male lion roar and walk over to the lionesses and roar at them.

They roared back and were frolicking together

The dinner at Epcot was very nice! Went back for more of that tuna tataki

We just got back from that trip and it was a great excuse to go. The near desolation at the parks was pretty amazing. We did SO MANY activities every day - we've been to WDW many times but this was by far the emptiest. I was actually somewhat underwhelmed by the dinner, and the AKL & HS late night events in general didn't really go well with my 6 year old daughter, but the trip in general was excellent. MNSSHP was fantastic and something to plan trips around, I think.

We really enjoyed the package. The dinner at Epcot was only ok for me. There are so many good food options during Food and Wine that I expected more. The entertainment was fun though. We probably loved TSL the most and rode SDD 10 time! We rode Everest at least 5. We really enjoyed the perks and thought it was a fun week.

The nighttime safari was so cool! We got to see the male lion roar and walk over to the lionesses and roar at them.

They roared back and were frolicking together

Wow! That's awesome! The male was no where around during our safari. We were sad about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!