"um, let's just get a fas' pass for it!" (photopass pix pg 5)

Thanks!

He was just NOT into Belle at all, poor princess.

Oh, by the way, if you guys go to the Faire, they seem to be very relaxed there. Don't be a stressball or you'll be tsk tsked by the princesses. I was very aware of that looooong line behind me, and I wanted Eamon to just get with the program and meet the princesses like he'd been asking to, but instead he was hemming and hawing with Belle. She kept asking him to sit on her dress, and he just would NOT do it. And he was having a hard time handing over his autograph book, too.

****He came over earlier and saw the post I made about the dress, and even though he doesn't appear to be reading (I just started reading one day when I was 2, so I believe he could do it too, but he's not being obvious about it if he can read), he said "I didn't want to sit on her dress", which is pretty much what I wrote above the picture. Reading, or just describing the situation? Who knows.:upsidedow ****

I was urging him to hurry and meet her, blah blah blah, trying to think of those behind (they only send one family through at a time, or at least that's how they did it while we were there), and Belle basically told me to chill out. :rolleyes1

He was totally fine with Pocahontas (she didn't ask him to do anything weird like sit on her dress!) so that moved along quickly and happily.

Then we got to Princess Minnie, and we had his autograph book open for her. When he handed it towards her, he closed it, and I thought I was being helpful by nicely intercepting it and finding the page again. She got a 'tude with me, showing me that she could open it (she closed it and opened it again) and didn't need help. Well, excuuuuuuuuse me! :confused3

I wasn't really into the attitude from those two. But maybe they were misreading MY attitude as annoying, rather than attempting to be helpful and kind. It's happened before.

But take my advice and just be Zen while in there. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter