Unable to book package for December 2018?

randal106

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book a package for December 21-26 2018 at Caribbean Beach, It will only let me book a room only reservation.

If I select "package" it will still not let me add any tickets, deluxe dining, etc..

Website problems? or still to early to book a package?

I would book a room only, but the room only deposit is more than the $200 package deposit..

I am trying to book a package for December 21-26 2018 at Caribbean Beach, It will only let me book a room only reservation.

If I select "package" it will still not let me add any tickets, deluxe dining, etc..

I would book a room only, but the room only deposit is more than the $200 package deposit..
I just tried to book what you tried and I was able to get through with a package, hopper tickets and dining...........Try again, it might have been a blip.

Doug :goofy:

The website is notorious for having glitches. I was having this same problem last week. Whenever I tried adding tickets, it just took me back to the page with a total for RO. I waited a day or 2 and tried again and was able to book a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter