under $100/nt CLEAN/Safe hotels?

Herding_Cats

DIS Veteran
SIL and I are planning a girls weekend (since princess marathon weekend was made virtual) and our flight doesn't land until almost midnight. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would essentially be just a place for us to sleep the first night that's under $100 (including the lovely resort/parking fees some places like to hide) ?

I'd go Priceline/Hotwire blind at the last minute. There are so many good choices!!!

There is a Holiday Inn & Other Motels All within 3 miles of North Exit of MCO

All have Shuttle Bus from Airport to Hotels

We just stayed at days inn mco airport. I got it on priceline for $42 with tax. I was really impressed for an old hotel. It was clean the staff was nice no people hanging around the parking lot or people living there.. our flight came in at at 11:30pm so I wanted close to the airport and relatively inexpensive. There was a waffle house across the street that's all that was open.
Website says free shuttle.. but they do not due to covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter