Undercover Tourist question for this newbie!

tink&her2boys

Mouseketeer
Are there any cons for purchasing tickets and room through Undercover Tourist? I’m beginning to price out our June 2-6 trip and UT is $700 cheaper than AAA! Any other sites I should consider?

Thanks!
Shannon

UT is a great company are far as my experience with tickets goes. Have never done a room rezzie. I have done rooms on third party sites with no issues, so I would do UT if the pricing looks favorable.

UT has Cyber Monday deals. I use them a lot and just bought tickets to US today.
I like looking back at my account with them and see how little we used to spend on tickets to WDW and US and grumble about the prices now.

UT has Cyber Monday deals. I use them a lot and just bought tickets to US today.
I like looking back at my account with them and see how little we used to spend on tickets to WDW and US and grumble about the prices now.

Thanks! I ended up getting my tics and booked our room tonight! The room ended up being about $50 cheaper than I had previously priced out on UT.

Reactions: HM
Thanks! I ended up getting my tics and booked our room tonight! The room ended up being about $50 cheaper than I had previously priced out on UT.
After WDW releases it's room discounts for June the prices may come down on UT so I would keep an eye on it. I booked a room and tickets last year through UT. I ended up canceling the room. You do have to call to cancel, but they were very prompt with the refund. Faster then Disney.

Using UT tickets at Universal it says to print out your eticket ahead of time. Is that all we'll need to get in or will we end up at the customer service line?

Using UT tickets at Universal it says to print out your eticket ahead of time. Is that all we'll need to get in or will we end up at the customer service line?

That’s all you’ll need.......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts