Undercover Tourist Refund on Room??

omniscientmommy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else received refunds through UndercoverTourist for a room only reservation. Disney has already removed/cancelled the reservation on MDE but I have yet to see anything regarding a cancellation from UT. I did email them and other then the generic email saying "Your cancellation will be processed within 7 days of the original check-in date and refunded back to your credit card." Now is that 7 days before or after the check-in? I'm just curious if anyone else has had experience with them and this issue. Thanks!

I had tickets to DAH for April 20th that I returned to U T via trackable mail last month. They received them on March 30th. I still have yet to receive the refund to my credit card.

I just checked their website and they have a message on the top of the page that states:

"PLEASE KNOW WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME. Our trusted partners have emergency policies in place and we are working with impacted customers as quickly as we can. If your travel plans are more than 7 days out, please wait to contact us. But rest assured, we will help you. For more information, please see our blog."

Definitely a hard time to have to wait for refunds (especially for people who have lost jobs), but it appears they have a system in place for handling it. I have cancelled rooms in the past with UT with no problems. They've always been reliable.

@Penmac thanks! Luckily we're fortunate that dh still has his job but so many people have been furloughed, temporarily laid off, etc that I would rather have the money sooner rather then way later

Well UT sent me an email saying that they have cancelled the reservation and I will be getting a refund. So we'll see how long it takes to get a refund

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter