Underrated Disney characters?

brb1006

Bring Marie back to Walt Disney World
There are alot of Disney movies that people have seen. Anyone also has their own favorite or likable Disney character. Such as Mickey,Elsa,Pinocchio or Genie. But not many people mention characters such as Clara Cluck, Marie from The Aristocats or the characters from the Sword In The Stone. What are your picks for Disney characters you find to be underrated or needs more love. My picks are Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz from The Aristocats and Ms Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers. I love Bianca and Bernard since they are such a cute couple and Bianca is very nice around Bernard.

There are alot of Disney movies that people have seen. Anyone also has their own favorite or likable Disney character. Such as Mickey,Elsa,Pinocchio or Genie. But not many people mention characters such as Clara Cluck, Marie from The Aristocats or the characters from the Sword In The Stone. What are your picks for Disney characters you find to be underrated or needs more love. My picks are Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz from The Aristocats and Ms Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers. I love Bianca and Bernard since they are such a cute couple and Bianca is very nice around Bernard.

I would like to see M, B, & T together for sure. I'd also like a Bolt & Penny M&G and/or Figaro out with Minnie.

I love your Marie signature. I think a lot of people know Marie, but not where she is from (I see plush Marie at Target all the time).

Overheard on my WDW trip in May 2014, at Star Traders: A male CM is stocking plush and asks another CM who the white cat is. The female CM replies, "That's Marie. She's a LADY." It made me smile.

My underrated Disney Characters: Oliver and Dodger, and Robin Hood, Prince John, and Sherrif of Nottingham.

I love your Marie signature. I think a lot of people know Marie, but not where she is from (I see plush Marie at Target all the time).

Overheard on my WDW trip in May 2014, at Star Traders: A male CM is stocking plush and asks another CM who the white cat is. The female CM replies, "That's Marie. She's a LADY." It made me smile.

My underrated Disney Characters: Oliver and Dodger, and Robin Hood, Prince John, and Sherrif of Nottingham.

I always felt bad for Oliver that opening still breaks my heart and the music. I remember seeing a couple pictures of Marie and Oliver together which I found pretty cute and fitting. I also loved the Star Traders story, since I'm planning on working at WDW in the future and I might educate some CMs about characters that some might recoginize. I noticed that Disney has become very fond of her since the mid 1990's even showing up for a cameo in Flubber and as one of the NPCs the player befriends in "Disney Magical World" for the 3DS. She even has her own Manga that can be found in Brazil and Japan.

I absolutely love the movie Hercules. Sadly, there's really not much in the parks for it. Pain and Panic are a favorite of mine, for sure. Wish I could go back and time and get a plush of them back when they still made them ;)

I absolutely love the movie Hercules. Sadly, there's really not much in the parks for it. Pain and Panic are a favorite of mine, for sure. Wish I could go back and time and get a plush of them back when they still made them ;)
That's strange, since Disneyland actually had a parade dedicated to the film and Hades is one of the most popular Disney villains.

That's strange, since Disneyland actually had a parade dedicated to the film and Hades is one of the most popular Disney villains.
Yeah! That parade looked beyond awesome. I was only 3 when Hercules came out, so I can't really remember all of the things the parks had for it unfortunately :(

I love The Hunchback Movie. My favorite characters in that movie are Hugo, Victor, and Laverne.

I love The Emperor's New Groove, I wish they had any merchandise. I need a Kuzco llama plush!

it would be so cool to be able to meet yzma! i think that mother gothel would be a great meet and greet as well!
the muses from hercules are probably some of my favorite underrated characters.

Not to gloat but I got a Pain plush when I was at Disney in 1998. I think I still have it in my "box of stuff" from my parents in my crawl space. PM me. If I can find it, I would be willing to part with it if you got better use out of it.

My most underrated character is Louis from Princess and the Frog. Love this movie but he didn't really take off. I find him super funny and he is one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter