Unfortunately taking this journey again - MIL and cancer

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
I am just numb right now. These past 20 months we lost my 47 yr. old bil to melanoma, my dad, my 47 yr. old sister to lung cancer and my fil. With all this, my mom was going through breast cancer and before finishing treatment, quadruple bypass, valve repaired and one replaced. She is still not well. BIL Feb. 2010, my dad was Dec. 23 2010, my sister March 2011 and my fil 2011. We get a few months break and now my mil is diagnosed with colon caner. She will have surgery soon but refuses to have any chemo.

We shall take one day at a time and I also admire her strength and her attitude. Most times I just shut everything away so I can get through the day.

I hoep we get through this also and still remain sane.

I am just numb right now. These past 20 months we lost my 47 yr. old bil to melanoma, my dad, my 47 yr. old sister to lung cancer and my fil. With all this, my mom was going through breast cancer and before finishing treatment, quadruple bypass, valve repaired and one replaced. She is still not well. BIL Feb. 2010, my dad was Dec. 23 2010, my sister March 2011 and my fil 2011. We get a few months break and now my mil is diagnosed with colon caner. She will have surgery soon but refuses to have any chemo.

We shall take one day at a time and I also admire her strength and her attitude. Most times I just shut everything away so I can get through the day.

I hoep we get through this also and still remain sane.

This breaks my heart. I don't even know where you find the strength. You have endured way too much loss and heartache over the past 20 months. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I wish I could reach through the computer and give you :hug:

:grouphug: .
I can not begin to express how sorry I am for you and your family. It really if not fair....I wish you and your family, the strength to get through this together, and best wishes for your MIL.

:grouphug: Cancer is an ugly beast.

:hug: so sorry you have to all endure this yet again. Cancer does suck for sure. I have it and I know it for sure.

Prayers for peace,comfort and Gods strength for all that you will be facing again with your mil.

Thank you everyone. I walk around taking a deep breath and shaking my head. Let's see what Tuesday brings when she sees the surgeon. She just wants to be here for my son's wedding in September - I hope she is here much longer of course.

I am so sorry that your family has had all these terrible losses over the last few years.:hug:

I shall keep your MIL and your family in my thoughts:grouphug:

Quasar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter