Universal Explorer Ticket

I stress out about a lot of things. I'm not too worried about Universal not honoring these.

Ticket price did just increase but my guess is these are teh same tickets Universal gives out when you book a room package for an on-site.

Search Universal Exlporer tickets on google for other operators selling the tickets. I found one called Musement at $280 US after conversion. They will sell in local currency too.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! This question must seem really stupid, but i can't find my answer on any official website, only resellers', and I don't trust them as I trust you guys.

The 3-park explorer tickets include the Park-To-Park option, right?

Thank you all!

Hello everyone!! This question must seem really stupid, but i can't find my answer on any official website, only resellers', and I don't trust them as I trust you guys.

The 3-park explorer tickets include the Park-To-Park option, right?

Thank you all!

Correct.

Anyone that has a 3 park explorer ticket...does it say you have to show and ID when using it at the gate?

Anyone that has a 3 park explorer ticket...does it say you have to show and ID when using it at the gate?

You shouldn't the first time. Your finger scan will be connected with it for subsequent uses. If your finger scan fails, you will be asked to produce ID that matches with the signature on your ticket.

You shouldn't the first time. Your finger scan will be connected with it for subsequent uses. If your finger scan fails, you will be asked to produce ID that matches with the signature on your ticket.

Ok. Because I booked a package. My son is a teenager so considered a "junior" ticket. I was wondering if he will need to have an id with him and if "junior" will actually be printed on the passes since the ticket was actually the same price as an adult ticket.

Ok. Because I booked a package. My son is a teenager so considered a "junior" ticket. I was wondering if he will need to have an id with him and if "junior" will actually be printed on the passes since the ticket was actually the same price as an adult ticket.

Children never need ID.

Last edited:
I bought these this morning. Best price I can find for our trip starting June 1. I'll report back if there are any hiccups.

Can you please let us know if you were able to use these 3-park explorer tickets?

Thanks!

BEWARE! Unless you are a U.K. resident they will cancel your order and you will be stuck with a credit card charge until they get around to refunding the money. We just had this happen to friends of ours last week and they still have not received their money back.

I bought these. They never asked about residency and sent them to my address in Nevada (from Florida). Tickets came in less than a week. I still have not used them.

We will be using ours in a few weeks. We received them in the mail (US address) shortly after buying them and I recently was able to add them into the Universal app. I do notice that they aren't showing as an option on the website any longer, they may have sold out or stopped selling since they are a limited date ticket. Glad to hear they're working well for you Anricat!

We've been using them since Thursday. Nobody has batted an eye or said a thing. We've gone to all the parks (including VB) and have taken the Hogwarts Express a number of times.
Thanks so much for letting us know.
I ordered the tickets from the site and since I am Canadian I am hoping they send it as they say for International customers.

These explorer tickets are really a great deal for 14 days of access to all their parks!

Thanks so much for letting us know.
I ordered the tickets from the site and since I am Canadian I am hoping they send it as they say for International customers.

These explorer tickets are really a great deal for 14 days of access to all their parks!

We have received our tickets! There is nothing on it saying you need to be UK residence.

So far Anricat has reported they worked for them...KristinU please let us know when you go...anyone else have used these yet?

We will be going August 19th.

KristinU please let us know when you go.../QUOTE]

Just used ours today for the first time with no problems! We also did the Hogwarts Express (park to park), no problems there either. Volcano Bay tomorrow!

Editing to add that we are at Volcano bay with no problems whatsoever using these tickets.

Last edited:
My travel agent just booked me a package. 7 night stay at Hard Rock hotel with this 3 park explorer ticket. I live in USA. Here is the language on the package confirmation

3-Park Explorer Ticket

Valid Only For: 1 Adult, 3 Juniors

The Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket. Unused days shall be forfeited.

My travel agent just booked me a package. 7 night stay at Hard Rock hotel with this 3 park explorer ticket. I live in USA. Here is the language on the package confirmation

3-Park Explorer Ticket

Valid Only For: 1 Adult, 3 Juniors

The Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket. Unused days shall be forfeited.

The explorer ticket has always been available through the universal website if you purchase a package. There are people looking for it who don't want to purchase a package.

The explorer ticket has always been available through the universal website if you purchase a package. There are people looking for it who don't want to purchase a package.

Thanks for the clarification. I am glad not to worry about my ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter