Universal Hollywood

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,
Next month we will be visiting the Universal closer to home. I know from past visits that UH has been making some cost cutting decisions. They no longer have the monster review. And I have heard that they only have their shows now on the weekends! :( Does anyone know if this is true? I think their shows include Waterworld, the animal show, Rugrats show and a stunt show?
Mahalo for any help you can give me.
Donna

No monster show-Waterworld yes, and it ROCKS!-A better JP in my opinion, Western Show is similar, Animal Show is identical, and a really good tram tour.

Hopefully that helps. I thought you an molokai were going to the newest Universal Park...They have a GREAT monster show there.

Look for Spider Man Rocks show while your there.Its in the old Monster Show Castle. Opens May 24.

Mahalo for your input. I just hope the shows are a go on weekdays, since we will be going on a Tuesday. ;)
With DH, three grandkids and daughterinlaw all going, can't afford Florida on this trip, unless Barry wants to share his millions. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter