Universal Orlando help

old feller

DIS Veteran
Hello.
Any pros with help touring this park would be appreciated going Dec 8th Friday....
Kong first .... Harry potter next... then no problem..
Never been ..finding older info

Hello.
Any pros with help touring this park would be appreciated going Dec 8th Friday....
Kong first .... Harry potter next... then no problem..
Never been ..finding older info
That's not a very busy time so look at the website and get a feel for the parks and where everything is located. You can pretty do whatever you want since crowds will be low.

Metro West pretty much said it. You have only two priorities but you should be able to do a lot. Get there early, head to Diagon Alley. Leave when ready, ride Kong and whatever else you like based on the park layout. Definitely familiarize yourself with the park layout beforehand. The new Universal website is harder for me to navigate but I use the search function a lot and that works.

Kong is in IOA.

Since early December is slow I'd recommend getting park to park tickets so you can do the best of both parks, both Harry Potter lands, Hogwarts Express etc.
We have never been to universal at all...so there isn't enough in USO to fill say..an eight to ten hour day

We have never been to universal at all...so there isn't enough in USO to fill say..an eight to ten hour day

Sure you could do an entire day at USO, but IMO it's better to split both USO and IOA and do the absolute best attractions in both while cutting out the lesser attractions in each.

There are two different Harry Potter lands, one in each park. Marvel land, Jurassic Park and Kong in IOA, Transformers, Minions, Simpsons, etc in USO.

Sure you could do an entire day at USO, but IMO it's better to split both USO and IOA and do the absolute best attractions in both while cutting out the lesser attractions in each.

There are two different Harry Potter lands, one in each park. Marvel land, Jurassic Park and Kong in IOA, Transformers, Minions, Simpsons, etc in USO.

I should have stated that we want to go back next year and visit again...it must be smaller than I thought because a lot of people say to do both

I should have stated that we want to go back next year and visit again...it must be smaller than I thought because a lot of people say to do both

It's not about size really, but maximizing your time if only going for one day.

You could definitely fill a day just at USO.

But I would liken it to putting Magic Kingdom and say Animal Kingdom right next door to one another within minutes of walking and then say doing the following:

Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Haunted Mansion
7 Dwarves
Then hop over to Animal Kingdom in minutes
Do Pandora
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur
Hop back to Magic Kingdom in minutes
Space Mountain
Buzz Light Year
Peter Pan
Maybe one or two others at MK....

Sure you're maybe leaving out Its a Small World or Dumbo or whatever.

Just an alternate option.

It's not that it's smaller, it's just darned nice to have access to all of the rides at once vs being forced to pick one side. We hopped back and forth all 3 days. We could have (and probably did) log 1 entire day just doing Harry Potter stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!