Universal Orlando Reopened June 5th! CityWalk Reopened on May 14th

We were there in June. Let me know if you have any specific questions. We didn't eat there as we dined at City Walk.
A few of the reviews said the hotel was dirty and the recent update didnt do much... but I know some people can't help leaving a bad review over minor issues. I have seen people say that about on property resorts I loved - but I feel on property has to uphold a slightly better standard. I have stayed offsite at WDW and shuttles are awful - but unless you walk to DS you have no choice - at least here we can just walk.

A few of the reviews said the hotel was dirty and the recent update didnt do much... but I know some people can't help leaving a bad review over minor issues. I have seen people say that about on property resorts I loved - but I feel on property has to uphold a slightly better standard. I have stayed offsite at WDW and shuttles are awful - but unless you walk to DS you have no choice - at least here we can just walk.
Our room was clean, but did have a few scuffs. Nothing that ruined our stay, but it's obvious it's not brand new. They upgraded us to a corner room with a theme park view which was very nice! The cookies are still yummy too!

Our room was clean, but did have a few scuffs. Nothing that ruined our stay, but it's obvious it's not brand new. They upgraded us to a corner room with a theme park view which was very nice! The cookies are still yummy too!
I just checked and Endless summer is only 100 bucks more for entire stay, its farther but their resort... would you think that is a better option? Or if we switch do CBBR for 300 more?

I just checked and Endless summer is only 100 bucks more for entire stay, its farther but their resort... would you think that is a better option? Or if we switch do CBBR for 300 more?
I’ve never stayed at either of those resorts but I would think the amenities at a Universal Resort will definitely be better and you’ll have bus service.

I’ve never stayed at either of those resorts but I would think the amenities at a Universal Resort will definitely be better and you’ll have bus service.
That is my new thinking, and I looked at what I was originally willing to pay for Aventura, and with flight only 100 each might as well stay CBBR so we are closer to other resorts even for at night with such limited park hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!