Universal Orlando Tickets/Passes Question

rsagusti

Mouseketeer
Background:
A couple years ago, my family got a Universal package from Costco that included a buy 1 get 2 days free ticket offer. Tickets were bought through COSTCO not universal. We took those tickets into the park and converted them to annual passes for a very small amount (like $10).

Question:
1) do they still allow that?
2) would they allow that on military discounted tickets? Do they distinguish the difference? I have bought WDW tickets from SoG and they didn't seem different, just not sure about Universal. I can get a 2 park-to-park 4 day ticket for under $200, right now (through March 31st), wondering if I could convert that 4 day park-to-park ticket to an annual pass for a low price like before. The prices was the difference between the FULL Price 4 day ticket (park to park) ($320) and the annual pass I wanted to get ($355). So $25 per ticket.

I am going to WDW in August but only have 1 day available to hop over to Universal. not sure we'll get back before the 3 other days expire (Dec 31st) or not, but we'd definitely get back in the next year.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter