Universal Park map not labeled?

Am I crazy? Trying to figure out what restaurants are where to do some planning. The map has arrows pointing to the attractions and the restaurants are numbered, but I can't find a key anywhere. Not on the map from their site or any other I could find online. Am I missing something?

https://www.universalstudioshollywo...017/06/USH_Park_Map_June-Aug_2017_English.pdf

LOL! That is weird. Let me see how much I can remember from memory. Don't hold me to all of these but I'll help out best I can(this is hard!):

#2: Starbucks
#6 Lard Lad Donuts
#7 Krusty Burgers
#8: Moe's
#9: Cleetus' fried chicken
#10 Bumble Bee man Taco truck
#11 Duff Brewery
#12 Duff Gardes
#14 Luigi's Pizza
#18 Possibly Palace Theater Café?
#20 Despicable Delights
#21 Grus Lab Café
#22 Jurassic Cafe
#25 Starbucks
#24 Panda Express(or maybe 23)

Last edited:
Thanks much - that is really helpful! I can't imagine why they would label a map and not have a key!

Thanks much - that is really helpful! I can't imagine why they would label a map and not have a key!
And then on the page where they suggest you download the PDF, the dining locations aren't indicated at all.

That's funny, looks like they only linked one side of the park map, the restaurants are on the reverse. I think Steve got most of them. 23 is Panda, 24 was still empty last time I was there (they served free hot chocolate there on a rainy day). 19 is Mulligan's Irish Pub. If you go to the dining page and click on each individual restaurant it will show the location.

The funny part is they don't even have my favorite restaurant on there, 3 Broomsticks! (And Hogs Head pub)

Thanks again - I thought I must have just been missing something obvious!

I will download the app before we go, but was just doing some planning on the desktop for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!