Universal Priority Passes from Ebay

mel2014

DIS Veteran
There are a number of sellers on Ebay with one-time use "Priority Passes" good for up to 6 people for any attraction other than Forbidden Journey. They specifically say valid on day of issue only and not for sale.

Does anyone have experience purchasing and using these?

We have six people in our group (3 adults and 3 kids). Front of Line passes for 6 people would be roughly $960 more than the cost of general admission. By contrast, if they're legit and usable, I could buy 6 of these priority passes for $120 (in addition to the general admission cost) and get on the six major rides other than Forbidden Journey, which hopefully we could hit during early entry.

Are you referring to the passes that the team members give out when there's a problem with a ride or something, the one-time use passes? I have a few that I've been given at the parks and have never had a problem using them on a different day. They do not have a date on them. If that's what they are you probably won't have a problem unless they are old and don't look like the current ones, but I'd be wary of buying anything online from an unknown seller.

Are you referring to the passes that the team members give out when there's a problem with a ride or something, the one-time use passes? I have a few that I've been given at the parks and have never had a problem using them on a different day. They do not have a date on them. If that's what they are you probably won't have a problem unless they are old and don't look like the current ones, but I'd be wary of buying anything online from an unknown seller.

Yes, those are the ones I was looking at. Thanks for the reassurance that they aren't tied to a particular day. I found some for sale from a seller with a thousand transactions and all positive feedback, so hopefully I'll be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!